Salt Lake City beta needed! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Salt Lake City beta needed!

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Dentedvw
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Salt Lake City beta needed!

I am quitting my life in Michigan in June. My job and wife quit me, so bugger it, I am out of here.

I am looking for some information, and I am hoping someone can help me out. Also looking for all new friends! None of them want to come with me.

Around here, there is a steel recycler that allows people to buy steel right out of the scrap that people bring in, and also has a "usables" department where I have been getting really good deals on material for years. Is there anything like that in the SLC area? If not, I will try to bring some of my most used bits with me, and a few pieces for planned mods this summer.

Are there any "trailer" parks where a person could live in their motorhome for a month or two? Or am I going to be looking for a place to boondock? I am towing my Jeep behind, and two motorcycles and what meager belongings will fit inside. I won't really fit into the upscale parks with this getup, so I am looking for low rent. So, I am looking for opportunities for both.

Hopefully, it will only take me a few days to weeks to get back on my feet in a new location, but I am prepared to live in this thing for a few months, if I have to.

I am planning on making it to Salt Lake City in middle or early June, after a stop in Colorado, and Moab for some motorcycle riding and light wheeling.

It's a real drag starting over after all these years, but I think that this is a really terrific opportunity to live where I feel more at home, near the mountains.

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
Dentedvw
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ah shoot. I just found the Utah Jeep Crew forum. Heh!
I will post this there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.