rugged ridge steering - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > rugged ridge steering

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 04-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
slickfreeze
1995 XJ Cherokee 

rugged ridge steering

Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!

_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfreeze View Post
Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!
Comanchekid may be interested. Ill shoot him a text to get ahold of you.
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
slickfreeze
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPusher View Post
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.
_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.
text me your info so i can set it up for my girl to pick it up from you. its for her xj and it will not be a dd. (610) 659-8374
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.