rugged ridge steering - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > rugged ridge steering

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 04-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
slickfreeze
1995 XJ Cherokee 

rugged ridge steering

Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!

_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfreeze View Post
Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!
Comanchekid may be interested. Ill shoot him a text to get ahold of you.
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
slickfreeze
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPusher View Post
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.
_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.
text me your info so i can set it up for my girl to pick it up from you. its for her xj and it will not be a dd. (610) 659-8374
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.