rugged ridge steering - JeepForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 04-03-2013, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
slickfreeze
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cedar City
Posts: 141
rugged ridge steering

Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!


________oooo
//__l_l_,\____\,_____
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_|[]lllll[]|
_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 AM
team1k
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehi
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfreeze View Post
Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!
Comanchekid may be interested. Ill shoot him a text to get ahold of you.

It was a Jeep thing, but all that stuff broke
92 Jeep YJ Wrangler
UJC
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
PowderPusher
Registered User
1978 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: springfield
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfreeze View Post
Hey guys, I bought the Rugged Ridge heavy duty steering last year....I hated it so I upgraded to the Currie. I was just going to throw it away but thought maybe I would see if anyone on here wanted it free of charge? It may need new tie rod ends. I will be in the SLC area this wknd so let me know if anyone wants it!
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
PowderPusher is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
slickfreeze
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cedar City
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPusher View Post
i want this. im working on my girls xj and her steering stuff looks terrible. what day will you be in slc? text me and i will meet you or she can. 6106598374 im actually working all weekend so i can have her meet you if its saturday.
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.

________oooo
//__l_l_,\____\,_____
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_|[]lllll[]|
_\_/==== |; _\\ \\
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
slickfreeze is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM
PowderPusher
Registered User
1978 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: springfield
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfreeze View Post
I will be there sat. I hope its not a daily driver xj. I wouldnt recommend this setup for a daily driver. It has a dead spot in it because of the design that makes it kindof sketchy to drive on the highway and stuff. I wrote a review about it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f254/...-xj-zj-771898/
read that and if you still want it, its yours.
text me your info so i can set it up for my girl to pick it up from you. its for her xj and it will not be a dd. (610) 659-8374
PowderPusher is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome