Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

places to eat in moab

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Polecat 
#1 ·
I have been dissapointed with the food in Moab. Maybe I'm just going to the wrong places. Where are some good places to eat in moab?

#2 ·
I love Zax!!

My uncle and aunt are pasta J fanatics.

A lot of people go to the blue pig but its more of a combo of farily good food but a fun time to help it out.

There is the litle diner headed up to the sand flats rec area (slick rock bike trail, hells revenge, fins and things) and its a pretty good mom and pops place!

I dont mind the moab dinner but usually if im there its to drink a bit vs hunt down a good meal, though the food is never BAD when im there its probably not anything superb

#4 ·
I like the moab brewery. Probably more for the beer, but the food isn't too bad (portions are huge if you are into that kind of thing).

The blue pig has some terrific smoked chicken wings, but I've always had terrible service and my main course meals have usually been sub par.

The Mexican familia place has good food and good margaritas (they are very overpriced but it is Moab)

#7 ·
The Peace Tree has pretty good breakfast. I am a huge fan of the mexican place at the north end of town by the rock shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.