One Car too Far - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > One Car too Far

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 09-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #16
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZJ
I enjoy the show. They never did call him an expert. But they are both pretty damn knowledgeable.
I wouldn't call wu knowledgeable if he was smart when the axleshaft broke he would have used the hilift to hold it in instead of driving it for 1/2 a day before he used he tree branch as a ski

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Unread 09-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #17
Tuffjeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ

I wouldn't call wu knowledgeable if he was smart when the axleshaft broke he would have used the hilift to hold it in instead of driving it for 1/2 a day before he used he tree branch as a ski

Rofl... Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plrbear View Post
Destroyed it somehow..... It went wobble wobble wobble boom
Tuffjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #18
luv2offroad
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post

Nor would he have blindly driven through the trees and landed in a swamp like he did. What happened to scouting out your route?

Utah Jeep Forum #149
1998 Black XJ
1995 Green XJ -- rolled n sold :D
luv2offroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #19
Godholio
2012 JK Wrangler 

That would make for a pretty boring show if they found all the obstacles and went around them. There's no way they didn't know it was there...at least the producers. That would be pretty neat if the crew knew what was ahead but they kept the cast in the dark.
Utah Jeep Crew #148
No powerball here? How am I supposed to finance the mods?!?
'12 Sport...miss my YJ for all the wrong reasons though
Godholio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.