Oct. 16th, at 1600 hrs, a dear UJC member passed...... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Oct. 16th, at 1600 hrs, a dear UJC member passed......

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 10-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Tj Oct. 16th, at 1600 hrs, a dear UJC member passed......

Friends,

Yesterday, a dear friend of UJC and my beloved partner Iron Horse passed. Iron Horse was one of the best friends that a guy could ever have asked for. She was a very giving and caring Jeep, always on the look out for those in need. She never shyed from helping a fellow vehicle in need. She often put herself on the line, disregarding her own safety, just to make you smile.

Iron Horse was only six years old, but in that time she led a very full and wonderful life. She made her way west from Virginia when she was just three years old. She always enjoyed long trips, and loved to travel. Iron Horse was the runt in the Jeep line. She was born with the smallest tires, none of the frills, and had a poor gear ratio. These were not set backs for Iron Horse, she took them as chellenges, and overcame them. She earned her trail rated badge, and even though there were "better" Jeeps out there, she had the heart of a lion!

Beating within her was, passed down through her long, storied, and glorious line, was a big heart. The AMC Inline Six. With this big heart, she was able to overcome more obstacles than most though right. She would open and share her big strong heart to her friends when they needed her. She would open her heart when you seemd broken down and just couldn't move anymore. She opened her heart when you would get stuck, in life, and it seemed as NO one could help you. She just kept on truckin......

Iron Horse was my partner, and my friend.

I will miss you Iron Horse.....................JIP

Washi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
00JGC00
2000 WJ 

I wasn't really in a thinking mood when I read the thread title and my first thought was something like, "Oh #&$*, Darrin finally blew himself up."
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Mickey_D
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post

I wasn't really in a thinking mood when I read the thread title and my first thought was something like, "Oh #&$*, Darrin finally blew himself up."

Not quite. I've come close a couple times...
[_][][][][][][][][_]

Mickey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 04:33 AM   #4
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

I still miss her terribly
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.