NPLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sept 27th 0900 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > NPLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sept 27th 0900

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 09-24-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
311LJ
311Popo

2004 LJ Wrangler 

NPLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sept 27th 0900

Team1k has been in contact with the forest service and received this information for NPLD up American Fork Canyon. We will be going up there as a club, along with The Dirt Hedz! The more people who can attend and help keep the trails open and clean, the better! Come on out!

We are planning on repairing some fence up the mineral basin road. We’ll be meeting at the tibble fork paking lot at 9:00 am on September 27. There is no limit to the amount of people. We will be doing a lot of fence construction up the 085 and painting the Graveyard Flat fence. If people have any post hole diggers and would like to bring them then that would be appreciated.

Bring water, and be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and work conditions. Gloves would be a good idea. After the work is done people tend to break up into groups and run the trails so you can plan on that if interested.

Follow the link below if you need directions to Tibble Fork Reservoir.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Tib....4823404?hl=en

Another nice piece of info from Brian..
"Also i should add that BF Goodrich and other sponsors will be there since they provided the $5000 grant to the DirtHedz for the project. Lets be sure we wear our club shirts and make a strong effort to attend this event so they can see we appreciate their donation, and are serious about preserving our trails/access. The DirtHedz have already approved us being there right along side them for this project, and dont mind us representing our club as well."

HOPE TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU UP THERE AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

07 WK Overland, Hemi, Chrome bug deflector
[SOLD] Jimmer 01 WJ *2009 GCOTY* WJ Build Thread
*UTAH JEEPCREW #01*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffjeeper View Post
I ♡ John
311LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

I will be there.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #3
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I will be there, my neighbor will be riding with me however due to his time constraints I'll only be able to stay until 1:00-1:30ish. Since I don't have any ujc attire I'll wear my Naxja shirt
Unread 09-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #4
amp713
Registered Whiskey Killer

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hope its going good! Im at work wishing i was finishing up the jeep or actually out on a trail......

SourMash The YJ

EJS 2015
amp713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #5
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

We had a great turnout. Afterwards a few of us ran Forrest lake.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.