MOAB > June 8th thru 13th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > MOAB > June 8th thru 13th

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-03-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
msavard
2004 TJ Wrangler 

MOAB > June 8th thru 13th

Going with our local club. Got a decent group driving cross country from memphis, TN out there to wheel for the week. Some returning for 2nd/3rd trip.... others are first timers. Anyone else going to be out in the Moab area wheeling next week?

4.0L Auto 35" Maxxis Bighorns D30/D44 w 4.88 Gears 2.5" OME LJ/XJ lift JKS Trackbars Brown Dog MML 1" BL Warn Engine Skid Aussie Locker (FR) / Rubi Air Locker (REAR) SYE/CV Nth Adj Control Arms Bestop Oversize Tire Carrier PSC Rocker Knockers ORO Swayloc TNT Tube Fenders

MIDSOUTH JEEP CLUB > Jeepers from TN, AR, MS, and KY
msavard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm here in Moab right now from FL. We pulled in today and tomorrow we are going to go visit Arches NP. I think I'll be here through at least Sunday.

I haven't decided what trails I am going to do as I only have a 2.25bb for mods. Gonna hit up the Chamber of Commerce tomorrow afternoon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.