Moab April 16-17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Moab April 16-17

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Unread 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
explorerlyon

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Moab April 16-17

I will be in Moab April 16-17. If anyone else wants to go Jeeping those days, would love to connect with others. I have never been 4-wheeling in Moab so I will figure out what trails when I get there. Open to anything if you want to join.

Unread 04-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

My bro and some of his friends will be down this wed or thurs until Sunday. I am not sure were they are camping though. He will be with an XJ, Blazer, and he drives a Yota on 37's with fiberglass panels. Maybe you'll see them down there.

*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
CJ7-13

How was Moab?
CJ7-13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
explorerlyon

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-13 View Post
How was Moab?
Loved it!!!! We did Fins-n-Things (OK trail), Poinson Spider (loved it) and Hells Revenge (loved it). Only saw a few other vehicles. Looking forward to going back and doing more trails.

Talked to the guys at Outlaw Jeep Tours and Rentals in Moab. Very helpful in recommending trails and gave us the number to call if we had an issue (for a charge of course), very nice people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.