Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Moab After the Easter Safari

621 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  xjsf 
#1 ·
i'm going with a small group to Moab after the Easter Safari... we don't want to feel rushed or wait in any lines on the trail.. were also hoping to get better picks on campgrounds and better rates on the hotels.. i'm in San Francisco and were leaving the Bay Area Sunday April 18 and plan on being back in SF Sunday April 24th. i know that were going to miss out on lot's of stuff and miss seeing lots of others wheeling the piss out of there rigs.. it just worked out for our days off of work... my buddy has a toyota and we may have a cross section of wheelers.. were just putting it out there for others to join!!

#3 ·
Sweet.. Looks like were traveling to and from on diffrent dates.. If there is a meeting or breakfast place that is common in Moab, Im sure my small group would like to check out other wheelers while there.. It looks to me that the common date were going to be on trail together is Tuesday the 20th.. I'm up for any suggestions of places to find eachother in the morning.. Keeping the plans loose is stress free and if we find ya before you head out sweet and if not thats cool to.. We'll hopefully see you on trail.. My name is Jeremiah

#5 ·
Nice!! i'll be sure and make it a thing to meet at the supermarket Tuesday morning of the 20th.. it would be cool to meet and wheel with you and your buddies.. and if we dont make the parking lot by the time everyone wants to leave.. ill be in a black 4door jk with hanson bumpers.. good times.. ").. before we all head out ill pm you with my cell number and ill be that just in case guy in town to run parts..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.