Moab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Moab

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #1
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Moab

Where to stay? We have a total of around 10 people going. Where is there a place to stay that has trailer parking? It would be nice if we could find a house to rent for a week that had a kitchen so we would not have to eat out all the time. Oh we will be there the week of Memorial Day weekend.

Unread 01-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
rickr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

go to www.discovermoab.com/where to stay.you will probably be better off to rent a condo for a week. be prepared to pay!!! (price gouging at it,s finest in moab from march-november!) motels i,ve found that don,t price gouge are the adventure inn on the north side of town, and j.r.,s on the south side.make reservations early! and most of all, have fun!!!!!!
Unread 01-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I almost always stay at Canyonlands Campground.

They have a trailer parking area for free. A party pavillion that's free (just reserve it), lots of RV, tent, and a few cabins to rent, but I'm pretty sure the cabins don't have a kitchen.

Pool, store, gas station, laundry, two nice shower areas, picnic tables at the sites, lots of trees for shade. Very clean & fairly quiet. I really enjoy the hospitality and everything about the place.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. We were at Moab a couple years ago but the house we rented then is no longer being used as a rental.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.