Miltary and Veterans trail during EJS -
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Miltary and Veterans trail during EJS

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Black Friday is coming...Sign up for our Newsletter NOW!!!

Unread 01-29-2015, 11:04 PM   #1
1993 YJ Wrangler 
Miltary and Veterans trail during EJS

April 1st we will be holding a trail for active military personnel and veterans during EJS. This event is a stand alone event and is not sponsored by the club. However, we have been given some help and guidance from them, and they are excited to see where this event goes in the future!

Trail registration is open to active military and veterans. Here is a chance to come and party and mingle with those involved in the industry. Sponsors for the event are Superlift, TNT Customs, and CrawlZone TV. Donors who have currently stepped up are Warn Industries, Seward Offroad, and more requests are coming in daily.

Please pass the word around so that we can fill the trail with those who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. We have also teamed up with Hero Offroad, and are looking to provide some disabled veterans a chance to come to Moab and participate in the event. To sweaten the deal, those disabled vets who get chosen will be given the chance to go strap in with some of the rockstars of the industry and go play in Area BFE.

This is going to be an awesome event! To find out more or to register please visit

utfireman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
2012 JK Wrangler 
That's really cool.
Utah Jeep Crew #148
No powerball here? How am I supposed to finance the mods?!?
'12 Sport...miss my YJ for all the wrong reasons though
Godholio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #3
Registered Whiskey Killer
1995 YJ Wrangler 
Very cool! I got a follow from the patriot crawl on my instagram, also if you have a FB taking the info to Utah Jeepcrew Community would get a lot of local attention. Its probably best for you to share it there and answer questions if they come up!
I like my YJ how I like my whiskey, on the rocks with just a touch of color!

SourMash The YJ

amp713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2015, 02:15 AM   #4
2004 LJ Wrangler 
Any active Law Enforcement participating in this? (Non military / veterans)
04 TJ Unlimited, GenRight Armor, 37's Unlimited Build Thread
89 XJ Laredo, 31's
07 WK Overland, Hemi, Chrome bug deflector
[SOLD] Jimmer 01 WJ *2009 GCOTY* WJ Build Thread

Originally Posted by Tuffjeeper View Post
I ♡ John
311LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2015, 01:40 AM   #5
1984 XJ Cherokee 
I really wish my jeep was going to be up and running for this. Sucks having the jeep waiting for a new motor.
WoodyXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2015, 09:16 AM   #6
1998 TJ Wrangler 
This is really awesome. I hope you guys do this next year!!!! I just saw this, not that it matters, I was and still am in Iraq for the 4th time. Awesome place, couldn't bring the [0llll0].
Should be around for this next year though.
please check out my post in this section....MOAB in December. Just wrote it this morning. Maybe some of you guys could hook up some intel for me. thx
jdl2505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.