Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Magazine subscriptions for cheap

661 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  team1k 
#1 ·
So i found a pretty cool deal/glitch/whatever for getting all the offroad magazines for pretty cheap. First i signed up for one year of the digital version of JP magazine which was 14.99(it should work as well if you sign up for a cheaper magazine first but more on that later). I got it so i could get a digital picture of the magazine my jeep was in. It can be viewed on ipad, iphone, android, and computers. Plus it lets you bookmarks things for later which is pretty handy.

Anyway after signing up i got an email the next day with a $10 voucher that can be used at their site for any magazine. So i went ahead and used it towards another year of JP magazine. With the voucher it was only $5. Much to my surprise the next day i got another $10 voucher so i used that to get Petersens 4 wheel and off road. That magazine is only 11.99 so with the voucher it cost me $2 for a year subscription. Today i got another $10 so i signed up for FourWheeler, again for only $2. Tomorrow i think ill sign up for OffRoad magazine as well. All these magazines besides JP are only $2 with the voucher. The vouchers say they are only good until the 31st so im probably going to load up on 5 years worth of subscriptions for all 4 magazines between now and the 31st and basically only pay 30-40 dollars.

I will still keep my physical copy subscriptions of the magazine since i like that a bit better but figure this is a pretty good deal and super cheap too.

:thumbsup:Enjoy!

Edit: Also one thing to look out for is on my gmail account the messages from the digital subscription company would go to the junk folder so keep an eye on there.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah these are just for the digital version. Nice thing is you can bookmark things and search them later without thumbing through all of then like you would with paper mags. Right now I have my paper ones catalogued but may give that up and just use these.

Either way its a steal particularly if your interested in the magazines but didn't want to shell out the big bucks before. Now you can preview them all for under 20 bucks for a whole year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.