Little Moab? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Little Moab?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 03-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Little Moab?

I'm just wondering about Little Moab, I have the GPS coordinates and such, but I've never been there. Are there any specific trails? how hard is it to find stuff out there? Anyone wanna plan a trip for the end of April? I still am waiting on my lift kit to get here, but I've started planning out my wheeling trips already. I plan on just local stuff, don't think I'll make it out to Moab unless it's June or I wait until fall. I'm praying to god my jeep will be lifted and ready in the next 2-3 weeks, so maybe Little Moab could be it's shakedown run. Also, I've done part of the snakes before, but it turns out I skipped Rattle snake and juts did the last bit including constrictor and such, so basicly I'm just looking for some people who know the trails in that area a bit better!. I'm always down to a trip out there, seein as how I live about 15 minutes away! Anyways as soon as IRO ships my stinkin lift, I needa get some wheeling in!

Unread 04-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Mickey_D
1997 ZJ 

I might be going out there later on this month and it would be good to go with someone also trying out their rig (ie someone in the same status as me).

I won't be pushing my Orvis too hard as I just found out during the move that my right front CV joint is clicking and my left rear axle shaft is bent. But I'm willing to go out and show you around. I also think I'm a decent spotter.

I took my previous boss out there in his brand new JK and taught him what his rig could do. To the point I told him, "Trust your Jeep and GOOOOOOO!"

He was sitting nose down with his left rear tire about 30" off the ground and me hanging off his tail light!!
[_][][][][][][][][_]

Mickey_D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2013, 01:03 AM   #3
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good!
Unread 04-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

It's been a while since I've gone to LM when it's not snow and ice covered. I'm always up for 5 mile. I wouldn't mind going to either. I also heard a rumor that. AF Canyon may open late April also .

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
Unread 04-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
SLEVEN
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I would be down, new to the sight but know my way around little moab. Just fixed front arb that went out first day of ejs, ring gear must have caught copper tubing and pretty much ate it all but a few inches. So im looking to run it and see if my home made splice will hold sometime soon.

Last edited by SLEVEN; 04-02-2013 at 09:47 PM..
SLEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.