Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Junkyard watch.

30K views 173 replies 35 participants last post by  Modstock 
#1 ·
Thought we could use a thread for spotted junkyard parts or vehicles ect . Post up if you've seen or are looking for parts . :)

I'll go first ; Im looking for a front driveshaft for a 97-99 XJ. If anybody has seen one somewhere or is selling please PM me . Thank you .

#7 ·
Looking for the cubby hole dash peice from a 03-04 WJ. My 99 has an ash tray in between the seat heaters, and I would prefer the cubby hole dash to install my CB.

#11 ·
Thanks

#9 ·
Let me know if you guys see any Comanche's up that way, or xj's with a manual.

#14 ·
I have a CJ with the sports bar now, I would like to swap in a Family style roll bar with spreader bars(bars to windshield), and seat belts . I believe they came off of 92-95 YJ's.

#16 ·
That's correct.. There's a guy in provo that buys YJs and parts them out I'm sure he has some family style cages... Look on ksl for his adds. His name is Russ. Sometimes his adds say "Dr.jeep"

#25 ·
Do you have a Cold Air Intake? On the 99, there isn't room for the ZJ bottle b/c the evap unit is under the hood. I made my own with some spare sheet metal (heat shield) and a $10 coolant bottle from Napa.

#28 ·
team1k said:
That never happens here. Ive seen a burned up CJ once, never wranglers. Russ in provo is probably your best bet.
That's what I figured when I lived in Md there was a junkyard chain called crazy rays. The location 30 minutes south always had plenty of Xj's Cj's and YJ's. my buddy picked up a 231 with teralow from a Yj for 125. And it put that in his Yj.

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.