Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Job Openings Thread !

27K views 110 replies 28 participants last post by  Tom95YJ 
#1 ·
I figured we should have a thread like this for those looking for employment locally. If anyone knows of a Company that is hiring Post up the position and some info.

#22 ·
John, what's the latest with the cop thing? It's been kinda quiet on that front lately :confused:

#21 ·
Tom95YJ said:
Sweet, Glad to hear I was able to help, Now Just a warning about Scott Johnson, He can be rather cranky at times an Tuesday mornings are the worst. stay on his good side and your golden ! I'll let ya learn the rest on your own
Scott johnson?!? that's my uncle!

#24 ·
Small world, Now since Scott is your Uncle why have I not seen your your JK in the shop yet ?

I like scott he is a damn good mechanic and a nice guy the other guys tend to piss him off I do enjoy listening to him talk to the other salesmen after they tick him off.

Your uncle will be installing my lift and sliders hopefully soon I just have to get the wifes approval

#23 ·
Not much lol.. Today I had testing and practicals with UVU PD. K9popo was there as one of the interview board members. Hoping for the best! :crossesfingers:

#29 ·
Is anyone Hiring a Receptionist ?

My wife was let go from her Job last month while recovering from surgery, Money is a little tight right now so I am looking for possible leads for her any help would be appreciated.

She has experience working as a receptionist at a neurological office @ the U of U and as a Legal Receptionist at a Law firm , She also has an Associates in Criminal Justice if that will help. Thanks

#31 ·
I know that Lowes in Layton WAS hiring, a co-worker's wife of mine was telling us a while back. I would continually check to see if theres one at any of the stores.

Good thread btw... with all the lame budget cuts the government is making, what takes an act of congress to get rid of me may just end up coming true this year. Hope not

#33 ·
There's a teller opening at my branch in Springville and two full time spots at Provo ( one in IRA retirement and one in loan processing) I can get an app and email it on Monday if interested.

#34 ·
Applications will be taken electronically on Tesoro's Job Center website:
https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=110514

No telephone calls will be accepted.
No resumes will be accepted via email, fax or personal delivery.

Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company
Salt Lake City Refinery

Tesoro Corporation, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a Fortune 150 and Global 500 company with approximately 5,200 employees. As a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products we operate seven refineries and more than 900 branded retail stations. Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today for:
REFINERY OPERATORS
We need process relief operators to monitor, regulate and operate complex process equipment in a safe manner. Candidates must have a good mechanical aptitude; an understanding of physical science, chemistry and mathematics; and HS diploma/GED. Ability to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime is required. Two years in plant operations or maintenance, coursework in a process technology degree program and/or process operator experience in a refinery/chemical plant preferred.

We offer a minimum hourly wage of $24.41 and highly competitive benefits package to include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation, 401(k) Thrift Plan, Retirement Plan, and Education Reimbursement.

View key responsibilities and apply for this position no later than April 22, 2012, at the following website:

https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=110514

All correspondence will be sent via email.
Please ensure you have a valid email address.
An EOE/AA Employer, M/F/D/V - No phone calls or agencies please.

#35 ·
Does anyone know of any companies hiring a receptionist or Phlebotomist ? My wife is in need of work. She has experience as a receptionist at law firms and in medical offices. If it matters she as a degree in criminal justice and is also a cert phlebotomist. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.