I miss you guys - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > I miss you guys

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_D View Post
That's my old stomping grounds. Used to live in Silverdale/Bremerton years ago. My brother lives in Everett.

I used to shop at the McChord Px when I was still in the Navy.

Now you're making me homesick. Bastard.

Haha! I'm making MYSELF homesick! I am still stuck here in Korea and all I can do is think of that beautiful beautiful state. My Jeep and I will have fun. The good news is that I will be "local" to Dave at Northridge 4x4 since he is out there near Bremerton and the Naval base...yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godholio View Post
I had a ridiculous job waiting for me with Boeing in Seattle...but the start date was too early. For the first offer I was actually still deployed, and for the second I was still 2 months from leaving active duty. It was only for a year, but would've been worth about $130k to do the same job I was already doing.
Day-um. That's a nice offer. I am looking forward to being near the epicenter of aviation in the U.S. as I think it may be the best area to finally finish working towards my Aeronautical engineering degree. What job did you have?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
Godholio
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washi View Post

Day-um. That's a nice offer. I am looking forward to being near the epicenter of aviation in the U.S. as I think it may be the best area to finally finish working towards my Aeronautical engineering degree. What job did you have?
I was an instructor Air Battle Manager...the guys that run the air war from AWACS (or do boring-*** ATC crap in Iraq/Afg). The Boeing job was literally instructing Turks on how to use their new E-737 mini-AWACS (basically the same as the Aussie Wedgetail). I've got a couple of buddies that got out right before me that are wrapping up the contract now.
Utah Jeep Crew #148
No powerball here? How am I supposed to finance the mods?!?
'12 Sport...miss my YJ for all the wrong reasons though
Godholio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.