hey guys, new to jeeps, not to wheelin :) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > hey guys, new to jeeps, not to wheelin :)

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!

Unread 01-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys, new to jeeps, not to wheelin :)

Hey all, Just picked up a 2001 Grand about 2 months ago, found this place and figured I'd introduce myself. lift and tires are going on the jeep soon had a bronco on 35s I wheeled the crap out of before I got this jeep, so hello fellow utah jeepers! ps I've seen some cool looking utah stickers with tread on the inside, is that you guys? I'd love to get on for my jeep

Unread 01-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
Us_against_one
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODMODEX
Hey all, Just picked up a 2001 Grand about 2 months ago, found this place and figured I'd introduce myself. lift and tires are going on the jeep soon had a bronco on 35s I wheeled the crap out of before I got this jeep, so hello fellow utah jeepers! ps I've seen some cool looking utah stickers with tread on the inside, is that you guys? I'd love to get on for my jeep
Welcome to the joy of being a jeep owner always happy to see another dub in the club. As for the grafix look in the stickys on our forum there is a thread that will tell you how to get some. Don't forget to request a membership. ( 311LJ 's) page is where you can make that request its free.
Us_against_one is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

It is good to have another WJ in the mix, welcome!

The sticker you describe is a Utah JeepCrew sticker:
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome is there a way to order a sticker? I requested to join the crew! Do any of you guys do trails up American Fork canyon much? That's where I mainly wheeled my last rig, it would be cool to get together with some fellow JF members and do a forest lake and mineral basin trail run this spring! I also wheel at Hogs Hollow in Alpine, and I've done the constrictor trail all the way up to eagles nest out at 5mile pass, not sure my dub can make it up Wayne's world yet... I really want to go out to little Moab too, and actual Moab haha. I've watched all your wheeling vids 85irocZ and you have a sick rig! And it marks me want to go to Moab
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
bradentaala
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm always down for a Forest Lake and Mineral Basin run in the spring... so much fun to be wheeling up mineral when water is coming down!
'00 TJ, 14" coilovers, teraflex speedbumps, double triangulated 4 link, 3 link, D60, 14 bolt, 42" Kevlars, 17" walker evans beadlocks, high lines, 104" wb, atlas 4 (11.7:1), hydro assist steering, hydro boost brakes, belly up, Corbeau CR1 w/5pt harness.

bradentaala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #6
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODMODEX View Post
Awesome is there a way to order a sticker? I requested to join the crew! Do any of you guys do trails up American Fork canyon much? That's where I mainly wheeled my last rig, it would be cool to get together with some fellow JF members and do a forest lake and mineral basin trail run this spring! I also wheel at Hogs Hollow in Alpine, and I've done the constrictor trail all the way up to eagles nest out at 5mile pass, not sure my dub can make it up Wayne's world yet... I really want to go out to little Moab too, and actual Moab haha. I've watched all your wheeling vids 85irocZ and you have a sick rig! And it marks me want to go to Moab
Welcome to the Dark Side AKA Jeep Ownership lol !

Most of us wheel all over some are more hardcore then others. When AF Canyon is open I try to hit up Forrest Lake and Mineral Basin as much as I can, But I usually goto 5 Mile and run Rattlesnake and Constrictor , Little Moab is in the mix as well I have yet to go wheeling in Moab but intend to sometime this year.

As far as stickers go :

DECALS, SHIRTS, HOODIES, HATS, and more!!!! ORDER INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

as per Matt 00JGC00,

Ok, if anyone wants UJC stickers, shoot a text to Brandon at 801-864-5138. You can also email him at gallacherbrandon21@yahoo.com but he prefers texts.
He has all the UJC files, and will also do anything custom you want.

If you want shirts, hoodies, etc, email Christy at christy@crewcolors.com with whatever you want and also with whatever questions you might have. Then she can email you back a paypal invoice and you can just pay her via paypal! You can also call her at 801-913-6007.
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #7
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome, thanks everybody! I've got a friend with an xj I think he's on here I'll get him yo join too

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.