Going to "The B" Official thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Going to "The B" Official thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippOur 2014 DynoMax mail-in rebate March1- June 30th is here!OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 08-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #16
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Does anybody want to go up this week or weekend?

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
youngjeepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #17
flnbar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm free sunday. I have to check my radiator though. That leak that we saw last time is from the radiator cap and it's now worse. Gotta either replace the cap or find the crack. I'll let you know.
Unread 08-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #18
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Ok sounds good.

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
Unread 08-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Any news on the cap?

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #20
flnbar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry man, I didn't have a chance to get around to it this weeekend.
Unread 08-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

its ok no worries

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
Unread 09-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry for the late notice , My neighbor invited me to go wheelin at the B toda with him and one of his buddy's. We are meeting at the parking lot at 4 if you guys want to tag along .

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #23
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

I am thinking of heading up tonight after work. Anyone want to go on short notice? I want to put my new toy through some tests and see what she can do.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #24
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

I went yesterday, and probably posted my pics in the wrong thread. They are in the "What did you do to your Utah Jeep Today" thread.
Unread 05-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #25
Zakimations
1996 ZJ 

Watched a sparkly Cadillac SUV exit the trail where people go behind that fence to shoot their guns. Boggled my mind. He said the trail wasn't bad... Is there another way to connect to it besides climbing the hill by the B?
Zakimations is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakimations View Post
Watched a sparkly Cadillac SUV exit the trail where people go behind that fence to shoot their guns. Boggled my mind. He said the trail wasn't bad... Is there another way to connect to it besides climbing the hill by the B?
You either have to climb the hill behind the B in the play area, or start at the top and decend that hill. There are easy and hard routes up the hill, but those are the only ways I have ever seen to get on the trail.
Unread 05-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #27
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moab_cj5 View Post
You either have to climb the hill behind the B in the play area, or start at the top and decend that hill. There are easy and hard routes up the hill, but those are the only ways I have ever seen to get on the trail.
there are other ways from skyline drive that you can take to end up coming down to the B. i tore the **** out of my soft top though going through it. and also took a lot of paint off my windshield frame. we are prob going to the B tomorrow. not sure exactly what time but prob around 2-3
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #28
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

We went up to the B tonight after dinner to look around and check out the trail up the face to the start of Old Ward Canyon, I wanted to see how rutted out the trail is. It doesn't look too bad...

Anyways, we saw two couples on ATVs, girls driving both of them. Apparently it was one of the girls first times ever driving. She panicked and stopped in a really bad spot, and started to tip. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...the ATV rolled right over both of them. None of them were wearing helmets, and I was almost sure that I was going to have to call for paramedics. I ran up the hill in my flip flops, got off the side a bit, and stopped the atv from continuing its roll. They were both pretty scraped up, some puncture type wounds on their hands/knees/elbows/foreheads from the rocks. She was worse than he was, and she was in pretty bad shock. Neither appeared to have any broken bones (at least not with the adrenaline they were feeling). I doubt she even weighed 100lbs, I am surprised she wasn't crushed. We just grabbed the first aid kit from the keep to give them alcohol wipes to clean the wounds. We offered them a ride down to the parking lot in the jeep, but they said they were okay...I hope that after the adrenaline wore off, they didn't find any additional injuries. Anyways...another reminder that helmets/protective clothing/gloves/boots are a good thing when you are on a four wheeler.
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #29
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85IrocZ-28 View Post
We went up to the B tonight after dinner to look around and check out the trail up the face to the start of Old Ward Canyon, I wanted to see how rutted out the trail is. It doesn't look too bad...

Anyways, we saw two couples on ATVs, girls driving both of them. Apparently it was one of the girls first times ever driving. She panicked and stopped in a really bad spot, and started to tip. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...the ATV rolled right over both of them. None of them were wearing helmets, and I was almost sure that I was going to have to call for paramedics. I ran up the hill in my flip flops, got off the side a bit, and stopped the atv from continuing its roll. They were both pretty scraped up, some puncture type wounds on their hands/knees/elbows/foreheads from the rocks. She was worse than he was, and she was in pretty bad shock. Neither appeared to have any broken bones (at least not with the adrenaline they were feeling). I doubt she even weighed 100lbs, I am surprised she wasn't crushed. We just grabbed the first aid kit from the keep to give them alcohol wipes to clean the wounds. We offered them a ride down to the parking lot in the jeep, but they said they were okay...I hope that after the adrenaline wore off, they didn't find any additional injuries. Anyways...another reminder that helmets/protective clothing/gloves/boots are a good thing when you are on a four wheeler.
i see idiots up there all the time with no real gear on. only the dirt bikers wear that stuff usually. ive almost gone head on with a few on 4 wheelers before around a turn.
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #30
Smurfwarrior
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Howdy!
Took a trip up there solo today, trying out my new (to me) Jeep. Took the Skyline trail up to the gate, then played around up there before heading back down and going up to the first level of the lower play area. Looked at one of the far left trails as a possibility to make it up that but thought twice as it was getting dark. Whats the route up?
Smurfwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.