Get food poisoning at Pasta J during EJS! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Get food poisoning at Pasta J during EJS!

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 03-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
OriginalSnowman
1995 ZJ 

Get food poisoning at Pasta J during EJS!

Get food poisoning at Pasta J!

All three of us got sick at Pasta J on Big Saturday night, 3 April 2010. We had:
1) Minestrone soup, salad, chicken cacciatore
2) Minestrone soup, salad, special chicken with Portobello mushrooms
3) Salad, chicken with Italian sausage
I left with food poisoning before the meal was over at the insistence of my friends and they took care of the bill. During the night, I was dizzy every time got out of bed for many trips to the bathroom. I tired to get up at 4 AM for return trip; I tried at 5 AM again to get up. Finally at 6 AM got up and it took an hour to just pull on clothes and take two bags out to the car. The food poisoning turned a 10 hour drive back to Los Angeles into a fifteen hour nightmare. Mondayís flight to the East Coast was much less than pleasant.

Tuesday 6 April called Pasta Jís and talked to the manager, Kate, about the food poisoning, and that that trip was the seventh trip to Moab for me. Kate said that she would investigate and call me back. Furthermore she thought that the chicken had not been properly handled or cooked enough. She offered coupons for free meals. Since I had never had food poisoning ever before, I said that I would not be interested in ever eating there again even for free. I suggested that she talk to her management for some other form of compensation such as refunding my money or paying for three meals at a place that they do not own or operate. I left two telephone numbers and my address.

Did they contact me about the investigation? NO!

Please spread the word that eating at Pasta J will get you sick!

I will get my satisfaction by getting people to eat elsewhere.

OriginalSnowman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
XJohnnyC

You've been to Moab seven times and you didn't know about Pasta Jay's? I ate there once several years ago and was not impressed. And usually, I'll eat just about anything.

And this happened almost a year ago?
XJohnnyC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.