Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

General CrewCHAT!

200K views 4K replies 95 participants last post by  Tuffjeeper 
#1 ·
Let the random chit chat commence...

#1,857 ·
Were at the airport right now getting ready to fly to phoenix for Christmas. We get to the security check point and me being the gentleman i am, i walk through first with my girlfriend right behind me. I turn around after grabbing my bag and my gf is not there. I look and she got put in the penalty box. They swab her hands and a few min later they take her to A security room for further investigation. 5 Min later the door opens up and i see this lady taking off some blue disposable gloves and Lisa comes out. I guess her putting on her makeup sent some trigger to the machine that she had explosives on her person. She said this old Chinese security guard fondled her

#1,864 ·
so im getting my jeep back 12/26 form the shop itas ant and replacing the top end my self and sending it off to hinckley dodge to get a full diagnostic of what the **** is wrong with it, hopefully by spring its road/trailworthy again plus i do have a long term plan for this damn thing

#1,865 ·
I need a hug, I feel like someone just pissed in my cheerios,And or kicked my puppy ! :(

I just tried to order the RE 3.5 " leafs, and Adjustable Tracbar for the XJ an my Supplier is Closed for inventory until the 2nd of January for inventory/remodeling. :brickwall

On the flip side If I wait until the 4th I should be able to afford to order the Bilstein 5100's for it. :D

#1,866 ·
Today this happened...

Audio equipment Gadget Traffic light Gas signaling device

It all started when it froze today :(

Plant Rectangle Fruit Font Art

Xbox is 4 years old... Sad day..

So I pulled out some q-tips...

Automotive exterior Gas Grille Bumper Electronic device

And we're back in business!!!!

Gas Electronic device Gadget Circle Audio equipment

#1,916 ·
Hey guys, If anyone has the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) and wants the "more" Permanent fix. Let me know. I just took my xbox apart and did the full X-Clamp Delete, heat sinc spacer and New Thermal Compound job to mine. Now that I've done it once, I realized its way easy and kinda fun.

So if anyone wants me to do it for them for the price of parts, Bring me your xbox lol.. It costs like 15$ or so to buy the thermal compound and new bolts ect... And I can do it in a few hours. So let me know! :2thumbsup:

#1,869 ·
My modded box has RROD at the moment :( I'm not sure if I want to try baking it with the qtip trick. From what I hear that's just a temp fix and to really resolve the problem you gotta open her up and replace the heat sink and thermal paste etc.

Tho I'm not sure how doing that would fix the cracked solder like the qtips do. So maybe you gotta do both :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.