EJS pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > EJS pics

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr

Unread 04-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

EJS pics

Had a blast at EJS this year, wanted to post a few pics:
Sunday:Hells Revenge

Tip over challenge

kellerexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:00 AM   #2
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

Monday: Cliff Hanger

Unread 04-08-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

Tuesday: Golden Spike

Unread 04-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #4
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

Wednesday: Spent some time hiking in Arches. My daughter needed a break from riding trails

Unread 04-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

Great Pics. I like the drop on Golden spike, the one wtih all the basketball sized rocks filling in the low spot. It is much more intimidating in person.
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Great pics I hope to attend EJS next year.

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85IrocZ-28
Great Pics. I like the drop on Golden spike, the one wtih all the basketball sized rocks filling in the low spot. It is much more intimidating in person.
For sure. When I was there a brand new stock FJ was running the trail and we watched him go down that pile and thru the golden crack. Lets just say he left the trail with a lot less body pieces then when he started. Kinda sad really.
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #8
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by team1k View Post
For sure. When I was there a brand new stock FJ was running the trail and we watched him go down that pile and thru the golden crack. Lets just say he left the trail with a lot less body pieces then when he started. Kinda sad really.
Stock FJ, that is insane!
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 04-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85IrocZ-28

Stock FJ, that is insane!
Yeah I guess some d-bag in town and a other one at the trail split on poison spider told him he would be fine on golden spike. He was a doctor or something and had no experience wheeling as this was his first time out in the FJ. I was going to get him to take the golden crack bypass but another d-bag(pattern here) said he would spot him and he would be fine. First bad idea indication was when he hit his front left bumper hard on the crack, spotter said no big deal and convinced him to carry on, passenger side dropped and he smashes in the front bumper, spotter says he's fine(he's not) and the guy carries on, driver rear drops and he crushes in his passenger side of the rear bumper, at this point the guy can see the damage and wants out, spotter says he's to far in to back out now, now the passenger side drops in hard like it loves to do to everyone and catches the rear bumper/quarter panel, genius spotter tells his buddy to jump on the bumper even though it wasn't lifting bad which sags the rear more and plants the bumper so firmly that as he pulls forward it rips the rear quarter panel off and busts up the bumper along with crushing the tail pipe.

The owner got out on the other side to check the damage and was furious, looked around just in time to see the "spotters" vehicle hauling out of there quick.
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #10
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

Wow that's messed up man. No matter where you are there will always be assclowns unfortunately. Golden spike is way fun, one of my favorites. Cliffhanger was a blast too, I hadn't been on that trail for years and it was more difficult that I remember.
Unread 04-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #11
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

That doesn't sound like a spotter I would want around...terrible.

Cliffhanger sounds fun, one that I want to hit up for sure this year.

Unread 04-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #12
Modstock
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I hate redneck spotters. They love to watch ya tear yur stuff up.
Great pics.
Modstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #13
Tuffjeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerexpress View Post
Tuesday: Golden Spike

Small world! I was on the spike with you that day! My dad and I are actually in this picture. He's in the YJ at about 3:00, and im just to the left of him. Wish I woulda known!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plrbear View Post
Destroyed it somehow..... It went wobble wobble wobble boom
Tuffjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #14
kellerexpress
2008 JK Wrangler 

No way, ya wish I would have known. Is this you?
Unread 04-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #15
Tuffjeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yep! That's me. (Well, my wife actually, but you get the idea... )

Great pic by the way. Is there a way to get an original?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plrbear View Post
Destroyed it somehow..... It went wobble wobble wobble boom
Tuffjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.