EJS First Timer - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > EJS First Timer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #31
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal
Can't tell for sure, but are you literally the only YJ in a sea of JKs?
Yeah there's a comanche in there as well

"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #32
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by team1k View Post
Moab was pretty empty when i left so i guess the bulk of the crowds head out saturday night or early sunday morning. Discovered my truck gets the same mileage towing at 75 as 65 so i will be towing at higher speeds now
We came home from Vegas on Saturday morning and saw TONS of Jeeps and semis (4WP, etc.) headed southbound I-15, so I think you're right about peeps cutting out a bit early.

Sounds like you had a great time. Next year I might have to stay for more than 2 nights
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #33
SLEVEN
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Was down there from wednesday through sunday and the weather was nicer than its been in years. Passed you on the way home close to green river turn off ( all black duramax trailered black jeep with maroon fenders) I recognized your truck and jeep from this thread.
SLEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #34
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEVEN View Post
Was down there from wednesday through sunday and the weather was nicer than its been in years. Passed you on the way home close to green river turn off ( all black duramax trailered black jeep with maroon fenders) I recognized your truck and jeep from this thread.
Yeah it warmed up nice during the day from wednesday on, still got a bit chilly at night while camping where we were at. Thats awesome you recognized me. Post up a pic of your rig(s) when you get a chance and i may remember. I was probably doing 65 mph at the time due to the comanche following me. He had a newly booty fabbed driveline i wasnt too keen on pushing past 65. Hope i didnt slow you down too much
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #35
SLEVEN
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by team1k View Post
Yeah it warmed up nice during the day from wednesday on, still got a bit chilly at night while camping where we were at. Thats awesome you recognized me. Post up a pic of your rig(s) when you get a chance and i may remember. I was probably doing 65 mph at the time due to the comanche following me. He had a newly booty fabbed driveline i wasnt too keen on pushing past 65. Hope i didnt slow you down too much
You were infact doing about 65 and the camanche was following right behind. Didnt slow me up at all, I think you had pulled off an exit and was merging back on as I passed. Funny thing is I was thinking of slowing to let you catch up to wave, honk or something but figured you would wonder what the hell this guy was waving or honking at you for. Here is a pic of my truck and jeep after we had loaded up and ready to head out. I know, they are not that good but there the only ones I took. Im not much of a photo guy
img_20130331_091959_384.jpg  
Unread 04-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #36
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Truck is a beast!
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #37
SLEVEN
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Ha ha, it does the job.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.