Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ejs 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6K views 68 replies 17 participants last post by  amp713 
#1 ·
Who is going?! When are you gonna be down there?!?! What trails you planning on running?!?!?!??!?!

I have April 2-7 off for work already and will probably take the 1st off and spend a good chunk of my days off in the rocks! I plan to sign up with my uncle and camp with the family, though I do like to camp hop to a good party haha! I havent got a hold of him yet to see his plans but Im hopin he wants to run one of the newer trails theyve added to the list! I have some local friends who want to run with us but they need to get their butts in gear if they are serious about it! I will probably spend more time running without EJS groups than with them, I also plan to finally go watch some rigs at BFE, and of course I will be spendng time at Potatoe salad hill watching the carnage!!! Ill probably be running trails day and night until I break something or run out of friends to go with hahaha! Im debating on getting my own camp and just turning it into a camp for anyone who wants to trail ride or party or just hangout! Dont want it to sound like some sort of dating site bio but Im always down to get wild, have a good time, and wheel!!! Lets get to planning!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
I need to decide who I'm going with too. My 14 yr old little brother is dying to go, but if I take him I don't wanna party too hard at camp or anything haha. If I bring a friend along I'ma party hard and wheel hard :laugh:

#27 ·
Ill be running hells the end of Feb as long as weather permits, I may run Hells with just a small group one of the nights im down there but there are a lot of people on that trail during EJS trying to get you to get a little bit more wild.... Dont know if I will run it or not, plenty of time to run it the rest of the year! ha

#28 ·
Are you guys running Moab rim with a Safari group? I'm down for Moab rim as long as I have my rear locker by then.. I'll be limited front, locked rear so I'm hoping that's enough for some harder trails

#33 ·
Yeah lockers definately seem more important than anything on that trail, lots of overhang ledges. Maybe I should stick to the easier trails, I mean I am trying to drive my Jeep there and back, no tow rig for me lol. So a major break out there or a flop or roll would be reeeallll ****ty. But if it's with a safari group, worst I gotta do is strap up a few obstacles..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.