Crate motor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Crate motor

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
TannerOstler
2000 WJ 

Crate motor

So I blew the motor in my jeep and am getting a crate motor put in luckily my grandpa is a mechanic and is working on it in his spare time here's a few pictures of it so far. You can see the metal in my oil pan

TannerOstler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
TannerOstler
2000 WJ 

I am having problems adding pictures I will try and figure it out
TannerOstler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerOstler View Post
I am having problems adding pictures I will try and figure it out
If you have them uploaded to a hosting site like Flicker you need to copy the Url of the picture you want to post then click this icon and enter your url. Or you can type [img] Enter Your Url Here [ /img]

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.