Comments on Proposed Pipeline - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Comments on Proposed Pipeline

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

Comments on Proposed Pipeline

In the interest of full disclosure, I do work for an Oil company listed in the article, and I am not authorized to speak for the company, but in my personal opinion and interest, I am very much in favor of this proposed pipeline.

We need gas and diesel (and propane for some) to enjoy our sport (at least until they develop charging stations or solar charging for electric crawlers in the most remote areas ).

If you are interested in cleaner air, reducing traffic on US-40, reducing the impact of 250+ truck per day on the highways of Utah, expanding job opportunities in and the economy in Utah, please read this article and send your comments with your support of the pipeline to Nelson Gonzalez-Sullow, Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest Supervisorís Office, 857 W. South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan, UT 84095-8594, or by email uwc_info@fs.fed.us.

Thank you for your attention to this.

Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 09:13 PM   #2
damndirtydog
2009 JK Wrangler 

Start laying pipe, I need the gas!
damndirtydog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.