Camping near Moab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Camping near Moab

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
CalaskanTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Camping near Moab

I am heading down to Moab this weekend for quick camping trip to meet some friends passing through on I 70 from MN to CA. My Jeep just went into the shop today to get its new 8.8 and ARB's installed, so I will probably just be driving my truck. Does anyone know about camping near Behind the Rocks or along Kane Springs Rd? A guy I work with told me about the area for hiking, but not sure about camping. I would prefer unimproved sites just so that people we are not camping right on top of our group. Does anyone know of any other good camping areas near Moab that would be close to some good hiking trails and are dog friendly? I tend to shy away from the National Parks because the trails are not dog friendly.

1997 TJ. 4.0, 5spd. 4" Lift, 33" MTR's, D30 front with ARB, rear 8.8 with ARB, 4.10 gears, KC Slimlites, Superwinch EPi9.0s, Hi-lift Jack. Trail Gear front bumper, rear bumper/tire carrier, rock sliders and steering skid.

UTAH JEEPCREW #20
CalaskanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.