Beer and pizza on me :) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Beer and pizza on me :)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 07-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Beer and pizza on me :)

So my lift has finally arrived! I'm putting 2" inch IRO springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks, and new isolators on my 02 WJ. Anyone care to give me a hand installing it all?

Like the title says; there's incentives

kaestacrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
rambo3489
1989 YJ Wrangler 

****!! Too far for me. Otherwise I'd be there.

Current Project: None... I disgust myself.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-yj-build-adventures-thread-1356941/"][SIZE="3"][B]BUILDING THE YJ MY WAY[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
rambo3489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo3489
****!! Too far for me. Otherwise I'd be there.
Shoot brother. I appreciate the willingness though!
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

where exactly do you live? if its not too far, I can give you a hand. I'll be in West Jordan this weekend
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK04WJ
where exactly do you live? if its not too far, I can give you a hand. I'll be in West Jordan this weekend
I actually live in West Jordan!

Were you in taylorsville a week or two ago? Like by planet fitness and cafe rio on 54 and redwood? I swear I saw your jeep there.
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #6
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaestacrunch

I actually live in West Jordan!

Were you in taylorsville a week or two ago? Like by planet fitness and cafe rio on 54 and redwood? I swear I saw your jeep there.
nice! I have some army training this weekend at camp Williams but I have family in West Jordan I will be visiting. I could come help (if the army gives me some free time lol) but I don't want the beer, but pizza does sound pretty good!
I'll be up Thursday night and I'm willing to help in the evenings. shouldn't take long at all.

and no, I haven't been in taylorsville for several months. should have snapped a pic!
Unread 07-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:

nice! I have some army training this weekend at camp Williams but I have family in West Jordan I will be visiting. I could come help (if the army gives me some free time lol) but I don't want the beer, but pizza does sound pretty good!
I'll be up Thursday night and I'm willing to help in the evenings. shouldn't take long at all.

and no, I haven't been in taylorsville for several months. should have snapped a pic!
That would be awesome! I could come to you, if its easier. I work nights, but it won't be hard to leave work at like 5 or 6. And if you change your mind about having a brew or two, I'd be more than happy to oblige!

Should've! It had the big U sticker in the back window, and everything. I was with the lady, and was like, "I know that guy! Errr at least I know his jeep!" Rofl.
Unread 07-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #8
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaestacrunch

That would be awesome! I could come to you, if its easier. I work nights, but it won't be hard to leave work at like 5 or 6. And if you change your mind about having a brew or two, I'd be more than happy to oblige!

Should've! It had the big U sticker in the back window, and everything. I was with the lady, and was like, "I know that guy! Errr at least I know his jeep!" Rofl.
well since I won't be at my own place, I should probably come to you. they release us for the nights but the time varies each night. my guess is Friday night or Saturday night would work best. and yeah I have the U sticker in the back but I tend to drive my wife's WJ when we go out of town. guess I need to keep an eye out to see who copied me haha
Unread 07-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #9
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:

well since I won't be at my own place, I should probably come to you. they release us for the nights but the time varies each night. my guess is Friday night or Saturday night would work best. and yeah I have the U sticker in the back but I tend to drive my wife's WJ when we go out of town. guess I need to keep an eye out to see who copied me haha
Ahh I gotcha. Either one is fine for me, just give me a holler!
Unread 07-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #10
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

so my front lower coil isolators are shot/need replaced and I just got some coil spacers in the mail today. so hopefully I find some time to stop by and we can do your jeep and mine
Unread 07-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #11
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
so my front lower coil isolators are shot/need replaced and I just got some coil spacers in the mail today. so hopefully I find some time to stop by and we can do your jeep and mine
All night jeep fest! Sounds good brother. Still thinking tomorrow?
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #12
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Depending on what time I finish up working on my XJ on Saturday I may be able to give a hand.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
Depending on what time I finish up working on my XJ on Saturday I may be able to give a hand.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I don't think I have a spare minute on Saturday.
Unread 07-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #14
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'd offer but i can barely change my own oil without ****ing something up so it's probably not a good idea lol
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #15
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhikku
I'd offer but i can barely change my own oil without ****ing something up so it's probably not a good idea lol
Haha I know how you feel. The first time I changed my spark plugs, I forgot to plug in one of the electrical connectors and the vacuum hose, so when I started her up the thing felt like it was going to explode.

I bet I could do it, but it would be a weight off my shoulders to have not only another pair of hands, but someone who knows a bit more than I do.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.