Anyone from Red Rock 4x4 Club (EJS??) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Anyone from Red Rock 4x4 Club (EJS??)

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
bry71518
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone from Red Rock 4x4 Club (EJS??)

Hey there,
I've talked my wife and the fam into checking out the EJS this year. It's a 2 day trek for us (from MN) and I wonder if there may be someone who could give me a little info on the event?

1. Is there a fee for spectating (is it possible to spectate?)

Basically I'm a new 4x4'er and as such am not confident taking my fam on trails I have no experience with etc. for safety reasons. Further my rig isn't quite built for it (baby steps with the wife)

I assume there are basic trails to get to the specific areas... I figure we could cruise along and watch others accomplish the different sections.

I did a search, couldn't find anything - but again I'm unfamiliar with what I would even look up!

Thanks in advance!
Bryan

bry71518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
rickr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

"google" easter jeep safari.get signed up on their mailing list for next year.(next years events come out in january, i think)the events catalog they send you will give you trail ratings and some explanations. everything from mild to wild!sign up for something around a 3 rating for the first time. you will have the time of your life!! the trail leaders will not let you get hurt and will try their best to prevent any damages! and they will do their best to see to it that you and your family have a great time!!!
Unread 09-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #3
bry71518
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickr View Post
"google" easter jeep safari.get signed up on their mailing list for next year.(next years events come out in january, i think)the events catalog they send you will give you trail ratings and some explanations. everything from mild to wild!sign up for something around a 3 rating for the first time. you will have the time of your life!! the trail leaders will not let you get hurt and will try their best to prevent any damages! and they will do their best to see to it that you and your family have a great time!!!
Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if you needed to sign up to spectate. I suppose you still need to get to each "event" huh?

Thanks!
Bryan
bry71518 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.