Alignment shop for heim steering. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Alignment shop for heim steering.

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Alignment shop for heim steering.

I searched through countless pages (in the utah section) searching to see which alignment shops are recommended in northern Utah, but I couldnt find anything.

I live in Price and the alignment shops around here arent worth speaking about. I cant even find a place that knows how to mount all 4 tires black wall out :

I will soon be throwing in JK rubi 44's under my WJ and will need a good alignment shop since i will have heim steering.

Who do you recommend? the closer to price, the better. but if needs be, i can align it as best as i can and drive to a good shop further away.

Thanks guys!

BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Travis(plrbear) at jacks tire and oil in orem is who i go through. They have an alignment guy there.

Although my tires are wearing on the outsides only now......TRAVIS!!!

J/K - they are wearing funny but i never got them aligned when i put the new tires on.

I also hear SID's down in sprinville/spanish fork(cant remember) is way good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK04WJ View Post
I searched through countless pages (in the utah section) searching to see which alignment shops are recommended in northern Utah, but I couldnt find anything.

I live in Price and the alignment shops around here arent worth speaking about. I cant even find a place that knows how to mount all 4 tires black wall out :

I will soon be throwing in JK rubi 44's under my WJ and will need a good alignment shop since i will have heim steering.

Who do you recommend? the closer to price, the better. but if needs be, i can align it as best as i can and drive to a good shop further away.

Thanks guys!
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

thats what I wanted to hear! i drive through springville and orem all the time. Thanks Brian!
and can you text me the number to that powder coat place? the guy here isnt returning my calls!
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK04WJ View Post
thats what I wanted to hear! i drive through springville and orem all the time. Thanks Brian!
and can you text me the number to that powder coat place? the guy here isnt returning my calls!
No problem

Text sent.
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.