5 mile pass 12/2/12 ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > 5 mile pass 12/2/12 ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 12-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

5 mile pass 12/2/12 ?

Sorry for the late notice. I am going out to 5 mile tomorrow I was just seeing if Anyone else wanted to go. I'll probably stick to easy stuff (rattlesnake) since my wife and the kid are coming along. I posted this up on the fb page also. Anytime after 12:30 works for me.

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum

Unread 12-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

So how was the wheeling?
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

It was pretty good. I let the wife do all of the driving. Finally got to use the winch to pull my buddy up Wayne's world to get a boulder out from his axle and Gastank .

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.