12-15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > 12-15

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 12-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
ERICON18

12-15

Heading out to play in the snow around 5 mile, is anyone gonna be around the area this afternoon??

ERICON18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
HtNRun
2005 TJ Wrangler 

This afternoon, I'm at a work Christmas party. Let me know if you need me to come get you out. Haha. On a side note: any done a snow run on north fork (Huntsville to Logan) or up for testing it? Prob right after Christmas?
HtNRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtNRun View Post
This afternoon, I'm at a work Christmas party. Let me know if you need me to come get you out. Haha. On a side note: any done a snow run on north fork (Huntsville to Logan) or up for testing it? Prob right after Christmas?
I would be shocked if the gates are open.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
HtNRun
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Been since high school the last time I was up there... When'd they gate it?
Unread 12-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtNRun View Post
Been since high school the last time I was up there... When'd they gate it?
If you are talking about the road to Avon, I have always known it to be gated. I have never tried in the winter, but recall seeing gates the last time I was up there. If you aren't talking about the road to Avon, I should have withheld comment. I know Ant Flat is closed in winter too, but that is on the way to Monte.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
HtNRun
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Like I said, been twenty years since the last time I've been up there. I remember it as canyon road, we all knew it as north fork. 3000 east rings a bell to me as well. It was a dirt road at the time that would like Eden to hyrum/Logan. I know that occasionally, dirt bikers will do a polar bear run of sorts on it.

Right now, I'm going off 20 year old memories. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, enlighten me. It won't hurt my feelings. The mountains wouldn't have changed, but roads could have.
Unread 12-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
Octagonpilot
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICON18 View Post
Heading out to play in the snow around 5 mile, is anyone gonna be around the area this afternoon??
hey ericon18,
any report on conditions out at 5 mile yesterday? thinking of heading out there myself today or tomorrow...

thanks...
Octagonpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #8
ERICON18

5ish inches of snow, easy traveling. Yesterday, dropped to 12 psi and was able to cruise in 2wd most of y the day
ERICON18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.