"Zombies" in Nevada! What Now? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > "Zombies" in Nevada! What Now?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #31
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You guys are funny. If anything happens the government will handle everything

Unread 11-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #32
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

oh, no. I know the jeep wont handle it! I hooked up an empty trailer to it once, and it sagged terribly. no argument there with mine. With all the work you'vw done to yours, its definitely the only one in the group that can do any kind of speed with any kind of decent load. the new JKU may be able to handle a bit more then the tj, but i dont see it being by much. im stuck here with marn! ROFL
Unread 11-29-2013, 05:43 AM   #33
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Well doesn't speed just produce dust, which would attract more attention. If they see you coming from miles away then they can block the trail. Heck that would be enough time to set up an ambush. By ambush I mean leaving a few cases of Mt dew on the side of the trail. Then attacking you once you got out to grab them.
Unread 11-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #34
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
wait wait wait wait, what? So if SHTF in a non disaster way, like social collapse, or something like that, you think you'd be better off staying in a house made of paper, in a city of 2,000,000 people? LOLOLOLOL. Right. I'd say a disaster is the ONLY time you'd bug in in Vegas. a disaster entails the world hasnt fallen apart and things will be repaired eventually. People may loot or run out of food, but it wont be nearly as bad as if there was literally no law or anything for the foreseeable future. If there's an earthquake or something and our connection is cut off from the valley, it wouldnt take THAT long before "help" arrived. If it was free forall, you'd be surrounded by 2,000,000 hungry angry people. I always think of it this way, look at black friday. People have been shot outside stores, people get trampled and pepper sprayed and injured, for what. For the CHANCE to SAVE A LITTLE MONEY on an item that is a LUXURY. what the hell do you think will happen when those people are starving? **** bugging in man, lol.
Yes! How the hell do you keep yourself safe when a wildfire is bearing down on you? Not too many houses in the valley are built to survive a large earthquake. Remember the Northridge quake? Yeah, I was in Cali for that. Bugged out because our house was "structurally unsound." Now think back to every instance of civil unrest you can think of or read about. How big was it? People tend to congregate where there are supplies. I would venture to guess that most would be heading down towards the Strip leaving those of us on the fringe very little to deal with. If it keeps up for more than a few days, I agree, it is probably time to get out. If something really big happens, still sitting on my roof with a cigar and a beer.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #35
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
By ambush I mean leaving a few cases of Mt dew on the side of the trail. Then attacking you once you got out to grab them.

Lol, nailed it!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #36
sirhk100

Mmmmmmm Mtn Dew!!! Oh look!!! There's a case of mtn dew!!!! Why is there a large box propped up by a stick above it with a string attached? Eh whatever, it's mtn dew!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.