"Zombies" in Nevada! What Now? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > "Zombies" in Nevada! What Now?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 11-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Actually I was worried Power might and I wanted to make sure he knew I wasn't talking about his common sense affecting society but everyone's as a whole...
Nope, gotcha. If people as a whole had more common sense, many of the problems we face wouldn't be problems anymore.
If things continue economically as they have been, it could conceivably cause a major nation wide event.

Unread 11-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
sirhk100

Yup, and that's why I'm dumping all my money into offroad trucks!!!! I'm gonna get my fun while I can! I missed the last go around when everyone was living large off fake money so now I'm picking up the pieces left over paying cash for it all so that I can at least have a little fun and some memories of what it was like before I'm forced to pillage for food and water in the forest while playing hide and seek from you all!

And 100%, if people would just live in their effing means INCLUDING the gov. my honest opinion is things would be cruising along worry free but too many people including the gov. live on borrowed fake money and it's gonna destroy us all! Plain and simple... That's the biggest nationwide issue we see in my personal eyes these days!

A little bit of me is kicking myself for being responsible and not just using the system to have a blast and then taking a handout! Reward the idiots and let those of us that didn't pull that **** just stumble along like we always have living within our means...

Anyways though, about those zombies!!! Pretty sure silver bullets and crosses is all you need to deal with them! Oh wait, that's the wrong type isn't it?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #18
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's a myth...have to cut off their heads! Lol(supernatural reference!) good show!
Unread 11-27-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

FWIW I haven't read any of this thread other than Khris post and that one post I quoted from and

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #20
Jordaneus
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Complacency Kills.
Jordaneus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #21
sirhk100

LOL, so you've only read the jibberish and that's all?

Unread 11-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #22
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

If the SHTF in Vegas and you bug in, you'll die. I don't care how much water and food and guns and ammo you have stored. One molotov will destroy it all. The only real answer to this zombie invasion is to already be somewhere else.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #23
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've got family in CO and TX and friends in ID...I'm headed to one of those places
Unread 11-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #24
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
If it really came down to a global event, you'll find me sitting on my roof with a beer and cigar. Front row seats and no regrets.
I agree
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #25
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, so you've only read the jibberish and that's all?
Yes. Lol

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #26
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon
I've got family in CO and TX and friends in ID...I'm headed to one of those places
I've got your 6

Unread 11-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #27
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

The major problem with bugging out of vegas is geography. We live in a virtual square box. Only 4 directions lead out of the valley, an depending on what happens, those exits may or may not be closed off to travel. There are dirt trails, but they mostly conform to the topography. The Mormon wells road accessed from the north end of losee may be an option to reach 93 or 95 on the northern end, but it's very limited in the other directions.
Unread 11-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #28
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
The major problem with bugging out of vegas is geography. We live in a virtual square box. Only 4 directions lead out of the valley, an depending on what happens, those exits may or may not be closed off to travel. There are dirt trails, but they mostly conform to the topography. The Mormon wells road accessed from the north end of losee may be an option to reach 93 or 95 on the northern end, but it's very limited in the other directions.
Hence our highly capable and reliable offroad vehicles.

****, looks like i'm stranded here, huh?

Unread 11-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #29
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lol. But according to Khris, only his sploder will handle the weight over terrain and speed! We're all doomed! Rofl
Unread 11-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #30
sirhk100

Wanna race power? Lets toss 500 lbs in the back of your jeep and my expo and see what happens... LOL Remember, I've owned a jeep too, I remember how pathetic the rear end on those things are!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.