Where to get a steering stabilizer installed quickly tomorrow? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Where to get a steering stabilizer installed quickly tomorrow?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 09-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
EarpWJ
1999 WJ 

Where to get a steering stabilizer installed quickly tomorrow?

I am on a trip from CA to UT. On my way out of CA I noticed my steering stabilizer is shot. Every bump makes the jeep want to wonder, it feels rather unsafe. My current one has a rather large dent in it. I just had work done it by 4wheelparts, they replaced the CV joints and hubs, it had no problems with the steering before I brought it in. I called them and they said to replace the steering stabilizer and then have it checked out at the 4wheel parts when I get to UT.

Where would be the closest place I can pick one up from this address?

1000 East 6th Street, Reno, NV 89512

I have no real tools with me, so can anyone also recommend a shop that will install it near there? I hope to make it to park city tomorrow and that is about 9 hours.

EarpWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Unfortunately, most of us active in the NV forum are down in Vegas which is why none of us can help you out. I'd do a search of 4x4 shops in Reno...usually the smaller ones are much more customer service oriented than the chains.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.