Wheeler Pass Closure?!?!? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Wheeler Pass Closure?!?!?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-24-2012, 12:34 AM   #91
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
I'm in
I'll talk to my bosses at the new firm and make sure they're good with it. I'd file it tomorrow if it was still a solo.

Unread 04-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #92
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for pursuing this again. If you need anyone to take pictures or do anything else please let me know. I would be happy to drive up there and do whatever is needed. (short of throwing her in the back and giving her a ride out in the desert )
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #93
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Any future encounter should be recorded so have a smart phone with you.
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #94
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We should start reaching out to the other local off road groups so we are all on the same page. I just posted over on http://www.sincitywickedfjs.com
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #95
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I will volunteer to help build a new road if it comes to that. I'm also down with making her life a living hell. What kind of backwoods, shipping container living, brainless, ***** spends all her time putting up a fence to block a road. Is it really a fence or just "building material" for her "house" aka shanty. I've got a 6 million candlepower spotlight that will be looking for my lost dog all night up in cold creek if needs be.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #96
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

maybe a certain someone here can do some low flybys with his spot light on.

I am not sure what she is using this time to block the trail, but last time she was using the orange construction netting.
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #97
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

She's of no consequence to me. I'll just ride a different trail.
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #98
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
She's of no consequence to me. I'll just ride a different trail.
oh your just made cause your lil 2.5 can't make it up there going faster than 35mph. haha Don't you have some mines you should be exploring
Unread 04-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #99
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You know what? You're right. I am mad I can't get up that side of the mountain. Eff that side! The only thing I like about going out there is the ride down the mountain in neutral. My Jeep is quiet like Rexus!

Yeah, we're supposed to be getting ready. I've been ready. I could be dead asleep and out the door in ten minutes if needed. From sleep to leaving for a women may take over an hour even if the house were on fire.
Unread 04-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #100
sirhk100

So, really it wouldn't take much to whip in there with my truck to pitch a 180, have a passenger jump out and toss a tow rope from the bumper to her orange net fencing and floor it out of there dragging the fencing with me right? I would think we could be in and outta there in well under a minute. LOL Heck, we could do it at night. With all the lighting on the truck it would look like the sam boyd stadium was doing it! Although, she'd probably confuse it with a space ship.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #101
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
So, really it wouldn't take much to whip in there with my truck to pitch a 180, have a passenger jump out and toss a tow rope from the bumper to her orange net fencing and floor it out of there dragging the fencing with me right? I would think we could be in and outta there in well under a minute. LOL Heck, we could do it at night. With all the lighting on the truck it would look like the sam boyd stadium was doing it! Although, she'd probably confuse it with a space ship.
I'm picturing a rope with a grappling hook. It would be pretty dang funny. I was thinking about just blowing through the fence that orange netting wouldn't do any damage would it?
Unread 04-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #102
sirhk100

I wouldn't think it would do much other then some scratches. My truck is just krylon spray paint anyways. LOL

And yes! a grappling hook would just make it that much more entertaining! Gives it more of that batman or mission impossible feel where just blasting thru the fencing seems more like a jail break or high speed pursuit! LOL

Unread 04-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #103
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I wouldn't think it would do much other then some scratches. My truck is just krylon spray paint anyways. LOL

And yes! a grappling hook would just make it that much more entertaining! Gives it more of that batman or mission impossible feel where just blasting thru the fencing seems more like a jail break or high speed pursuit! LOL
Just want to make it clear I was talking about blowing through it with my truck not expecting you to do it. Fun either way though
Unread 04-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #104
sirhk100

LOL, I'll race you to it! First one there get's to fly thru it! HAHA

Unread 04-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #105
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Well one of the guys on jkforum confirmed that she is still blocking the trail

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.