Want to wheel next weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Want to wheel next weekend

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
JohnEgp
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Want to wheel next weekend

Haven't gone out wheeling in a while. Looking for a group to tag along with. Have a 99 TJ, locked f/r, 4:88, 4to1 t-case on 33s.
John in Vegas

Unread 10-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I am not aware of any planned runs yet, but the week is still young. You may want to keep an eye on WarMachines702 and/or VegasValley 4 Wheelers for anything going on as well.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2014, 10:37 PM   #3
JohnEgp
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Doubt VV4W are doing anything. 3 weeks until Hump And Bump and they have a lot of work. I'll search for the other group, haven't heard of them before.
Thanks
Unread 10-15-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Looks like Raptor is up for something this weekend, check the trail run thread in this forum.

I was thinking VV4W might have some pre-runs planned like they usually do right before H&B, maybe that's changed though.. been a while since I wheeled with them. I got tired of politics.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.