VEGAS! Wheeler Pass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > VEGAS! Wheeler Pass

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #1
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

VEGAS! Wheeler Pass

Headed out to wheeler pass on Nevada Day, with VegasJeepGuy

anyone want in?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

guess we're gonna meet at about 10am at the mt. charleston turnoff from the 95N

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Last edited by Dr. Marneaus; 10-24-2007 at 10:36 AM..
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #3
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm gonna have to work, it's too long a day for me.

it's my experience that it's much easier to just go ahead and meet up at the Cold Creek turnoff. that way you can just get your gas and head out instead of making two stops.

take a jacket!

I'm done with Wheeler Pass until May.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
default_user
It's a Roobicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974
I'm done with Wheeler Pass until May.
Still got the top off?
default_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #5
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I run with my bikini top all year long. I really do want a sailcloth soft top for winter, but I can't afford one right now. if the straps on the bikini fail, it's 60 bucks and I got a new one. new tops are 500 bucks.

my heater is pretty solid. I just wear a sweater inside if I need it.

it's just that by the next time I'll be able to do Wheeler, it'll be darned cold and snowy up there. great trail but it always seems 20 degrees cooler. I just leave it for my summer escape from the heat, and wheel the more southern/ low-elevation areas in winter.
Unread 10-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
default_user
It's a Roobicon

perfect weather
default_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #7
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

sweet! I was coming back from Cali in horrendous weather. VERY windy, with crappy traffic to boot. and THEN work.

next wheelin' I'll be able to do will be at Hump n Bump next week!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.