JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Nevada Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f318/)
-   -   Vegas jeepin.. (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f318/vegas-jeepin-610951/)

tjscoot00 09-25-2008 01:26 PM

Vegas jeepin..

anyone who wants to go this weekend, hit me up. saturday or sunday, its up to yall. im just itchin to wheel lol

mr4x4 09-25-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjscoot00 (Post 5753468)
anyone who wants to go this weekend, hit me up. saturday or sunday, its up to yall. im just itchin to wheel lol

check out
http://www.vv4w.org/bulletin.asp?Pos...lue=-14#BB7713

we are going to do a prerun for the hump-n-bump in logan dale on sunday

Sunday meet at Petro off of I-15 & Speedway Blvd. @ 9am leave by 9:30am.
Depending on who shows up do a pre-run of the bowl trail & matterhorn trails

you should of came out last sunday and ran coyote falls

on 10/05/08 we might be running ram canyon and noname canyon by apex

tjscoot00 09-25-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr4x4 (Post 5753639)
check out
http://www.vv4w.org/bulletin.asp?Pos...lue=-14#BB7713

we are going to do a prerun for the hump-n-bump in logan dale on sunday

Sunday meet at Petro off of I-15 & Speedway Blvd. @ 9am leave by 9:30am.
Depending on who shows up do a pre-run of the bowl trail & matterhorn trails

you should of came out last sunday and ran coyote falls

on 10/05/08 we might be running ram canyon and noname canyon by apex

how far out is the area for the logan dale pre-run? i have only about 40 bucks for gas right now, so i need to keep it in range... atleast until payday next thurs. and i might be able to do the ram canyon and noname canyon run on the 5th, but i think my fiancee has her plans set on going to her friends wedding.... sigh.

**EDIT** And how are the VV4W guys with non-members showin up to go at random? I know my old club in washington didn't really like havin to take care of strangers on the trail... it was not that we didn't like them, we just didn't know them and their abilities, so we were always worried.

also, i would like to become a member of ya'lls club, but i am deploying in mid-January and wouldn't be able to attend for about nine months or so...

mr4x4 09-26-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjscoot00 (Post 5754060)
how far out is the area for the logan dale pre-run? i have only about 40 bucks for gas right now, so i need to keep it in range... atleast until payday next thurs. and i might be able to do the ram canyon and noname canyon run on the 5th, but i think my fiancee has her plans set on going to her friends wedding.... sigh.

**EDIT** And how are the VV4W guys with non-members showin up to go at random? I know my old club in washington didn't really like havin to take care of strangers on the trail... it was not that we didn't like them, we just didn't know them and their abilities, so we were always worried.

also, i would like to become a member of ya'lls club, but i am deploying in mid-January and wouldn't be able to attend for about nine months or so...

We dont mind strangers coming on runs with us anybody can come out on runs with us.
As far as joining its pretty easy you need to go to 3 meetings and three runs then pay the membership dues and your done. We have a meeting the first and 3 wedsnday of the month and we try to do a run every weekend

so the next meeting is oct.1 at the tap house on charlson at 7:00pm

logandale is about 40 miles from the petro station on I-15 by the speedway

tjscoot00 09-26-2008 04:02 PM

well you sir, may expect me to be there with bells and whistles on on sunday! :thumbsup: :cheers2:

mr4x4 09-27-2008 02:04 AM

I might not make it unless I get my jeep back together saturday
that means the paint will have to dry enough to hold on saturday

the trail boss is brian he is driving a blue toyota fj
there will be at least 5 jeeps that I know of there and a couple toyota's there

I'll be happy when my jeep is back together and looking pretty again

tjscoot00 09-27-2008 04:17 PM

so, whats the deal? are you going to be able to head out? i got put on call today unfortunately for tonights mid shift, so if they need me tonight, im not going tomorrow.... but they most likely wont need me.

bigbluezj94 09-27-2008 08:35 PM

if i am welcome i would love to come out. sounds like a good time. id also like to join VV4W so you'll start seeing more of me. what are the fees like?

troy

tjscoot00 09-27-2008 08:47 PM

yeah! troy! i'm sure you could come too lol.

mr4x4 09-27-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluezj94 (Post 5763890)
if i am welcome i would love to come out. sounds like a good time. id also like to join VV4W so you'll start seeing more of me. what are the fees like?

troy

your welcome to come everyone is welcome to come

I cant go I just dont have the $100 for gas to go
I live in pahrump so the cost of gas is a little more If I didnt just buy another D44 today I would have the gas money
I'll have to tear down my jeep for paint

everyone there is a good group of guys if you go you'll have some fun

bigbluezj94 09-27-2008 10:22 PM

hey moore why dont you fork out the 30 bucks or whatever to support the forum. you get a cool sticker to add to your collection. hahaha. what time you leavin tomorrow morning?

tjscoot00 09-27-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluezj94 (Post 5764248)
hey moore why dont you fork out the 30 bucks or whatever to support the forum. you get a cool sticker to add to your collection. hahaha. what time you leavin tomorrow morning?

because, i gotta have money for gas haha... but i'm workin on it. probably this next check. i'm leavin around 8ish i think.

bigbluezj94 09-27-2008 11:44 PM

good stuff. see you tomorrow. ill be out there around then as well.

The time now is 06:36 PM.