Vegas Driveline Shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Vegas Driveline Shops

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 11-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
Shags78
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Vegas Driveline Shops

I'm finally getting around to installing my SYE soon. I'm going to be using a front shaft from an XJ that I need to have shortened and balanced. Does anyone from the Vegas area know of a shop to get this done at where I won't be swindled? I know about Dan's Driveline and Adam's, just wondering if there was somehwere else?

Thanks,

T

Shags78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

I had my F150 rear drive shaft retubed and ballanced at dans driveline they did a good job and charged me $100
but dans or adams are both pretty good
Unread 12-02-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

seconded. no one ever says anything bad about either of those shops.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.