Vegas bound Memorial day weekend 2013 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Vegas bound Memorial day weekend 2013

Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 03-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
blackouttj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Vegas bound Memorial day weekend 2013

Hey guys I'm from Maryland and I'm heading out to Vegas memorial day weekend, Friday-Monday for a nice 3 day weekend. I was hoping to maybe get a little wheeling in out there one day in the form of a jeep rental and tour. So, here's my question. Can you guys steer me in the direction of some reputable rental places and tour guides? I've been looking into it here and there on my free time but I've been coming up with more ATV rentals then anything else so any help would be appreciated! Thanks

blackouttj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Lasvegasrockcrawlers.com

Only one i have seen out here.
Pink Jeeps tours from what i hear is lame, or depending on what i am doing that weekend if you want i run you through some trails.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Lasvegasrockcrawlers.com

I've seen them too. Looks like people with their privately owned Jeeps taking folks out. Decent rigs but more than one doesn't have a full sized spare.
Unread 03-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Lasvegasrockcrawlers.com

Pink Jeeps tours from what i hear is lame, or depending on what i am doing that weekend if you want i run you through some trails.

Sent from my Imagination
I second them the owner was a real nice guy. Met him on rocky gap in the snow. He jumped right in and busted his hump digging so everyone could get up the hill.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I second them the owner was a real nice guy. Met him on rocky gap in the snow. He jumped right in and busted his hump digging so everyone could get up the hill.
Ditto. This guy deserves all the business he can get with an attitude like that. He built the rigs he and his customers drive so he knows what he's doing.. Stand up guy, I am glad we ran into him that day.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
blackouttj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds great. I've looked at their site and it seems that they would fit me best. I've been wheeling for a few years now and the whole stock jeep tour down an old dirt road thing like what pink jeep tours seems to offer wouldn't really interest me much. I'm looking more for the challenging type of wheeling so i definitely feel like lasvegasrockcrawling is right up my alley
blackouttj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #7
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Enterprise rents jk's
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #8
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Ditto. This guy deserves all the business he can get with an attitude like that. He built the rigs he and his customers drive so he knows what he's doing.. Stand up guy, I am glad we ran into him that day.
Agreed. He dug that hill so fast with that little shovel!
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.