VEGAS BABY! Well, Logandale actually... My last run! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > VEGAS BABY! Well, Logandale actually... My last run!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

VEGAS BABY! Well, Logandale actually... My last run!

This coming weekend (20-21 Oct) will be my last weekend in Vegas for a while. Ill be going to school starting at the end of the month (see signature- ). I want to make one more run to Logandale before I go. Anyone want to go? Either day will be fine. It just depends on who can do what day. The trail that we will be doing will be somewhat difficult. Ive seen a stock TJ Sport do it. Also, Ive wheeled with a guy that had a Cherokee w/ 31s on it.

Anyone want to go?

Unread 10-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm busy all weekend.

too bad you're leaving for awhile since hump n bump is coming up in Logandale.

oh well. kick some ***.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007, 12:36 AM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i'll see if i can work it in, pal.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'd prefer saturday, i just need to be back by 7pm

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

No prob. So lets start planning for Saturday. Meet up at the Petro (near the race track) at 0830. Probably leave around 900. Anyone else going???
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
JeepinJoe02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for leading us around today. We had a great time. I'll see if I can get my pics posted withing the next day or so on this post.
JeepinJoe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #7
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time on this run. I had never done that trail before even though we had been to Logandale many times. JeepinJoe02 (Yellow TJ) has all the pics that I took and will be posting a link to them soon.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.