Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Vegas

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-31-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Vegas

Is anyone going to the Hump & Bump. I'm going and wanted a critique of trails.
My jeep is lifted but I have the D35 out back. I want to have fun but don't want to run the "big wuss" trails. I also want to be able to drive home at the end of the day.

4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #2
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry I didn't see this post at all. doing the easy trails would've destroyed your jeep apparently, since MY Jeep got claimed as a victim. the carrier was destroyed somehow. I was very lucky to get home. only by the grace of God.

anyway, here's a couple pics:

Logandale Loop:

bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974
I'm sorry I didn't see this post at all. doing the easy trails would've destroyed your jeep apparently, since MY Jeep got claimed as a victim. the carrier was destroyed somehow. I was very lucky to get home. only by the grace of God.
what?

I've run the logandale loop a few times. the ****ter bowl trail, etc. I've done things my 4cyl on 32's never shoulda been able to do, and never had any damage....

maybe it's all in the driver?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I did Bowl Trail (easy) and a couple of the obstacles and then Hawkins Trail which was more challenging but not difficult. All the obstacles had "go-a-rounds" and I did go around one of them. The "triple water fall".
4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

yeah, I suck.

I think the carrier just got aged and wore out.
I had the factory trac-loc in there.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.