Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Vegas

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-31-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Vegas

Is anyone going to the Hump & Bump. I'm going and wanted a critique of trails.
My jeep is lifted but I have the D35 out back. I want to have fun but don't want to run the "big wuss" trails. I also want to be able to drive home at the end of the day.

4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #2
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry I didn't see this post at all. doing the easy trails would've destroyed your jeep apparently, since MY Jeep got claimed as a victim. the carrier was destroyed somehow. I was very lucky to get home. only by the grace of God.

anyway, here's a couple pics:

Logandale Loop:

bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974
I'm sorry I didn't see this post at all. doing the easy trails would've destroyed your jeep apparently, since MY Jeep got claimed as a victim. the carrier was destroyed somehow. I was very lucky to get home. only by the grace of God.
what?

I've run the logandale loop a few times. the ****ter bowl trail, etc. I've done things my 4cyl on 32's never shoulda been able to do, and never had any damage....

maybe it's all in the driver?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I did Bowl Trail (easy) and a couple of the obstacles and then Hawkins Trail which was more challenging but not difficult. All the obstacles had "go-a-rounds" and I did go around one of them. The "triple water fall".
4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

yeah, I suck.

I think the carrier just got aged and wore out.
I had the factory trac-loc in there.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.