Vegas '11 + '12 JK Auto Trans Owners? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Vegas '11 + '12 JK Auto Trans Owners?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 05-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
sirhk100

Vegas '11 + '12 JK Auto Trans Owners?

Anyone here have a '11 or a '12 JK with auto trans? I'm working on a shift bezel trim piece and need to measure someone's jeep for fitment. Basically I would need you to come to my work on a weekday for about 5-10 minutes for me to do some simple measurements. Then in return once we get a first sample in stock I'd ask you to return again for a couple minutes to check fitment. Assuming it fits the part would be yours. Basically it's an aluminum overlay to sit down in the shifter area.

There's two shift patterns out there. One is...

O/D off

P

R
N
D

And the other is

P

R
N
D
-/+

I need access to both for check fitment. Please post if you're interested and I will shoot you a PM with address and details.

Thanks,
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.