Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 84 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #1246
sirhk100

Well, plastidip proved it's purpose today! Glad it wasn't painted! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #1247
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Well, plastidip proved it's purpose today! Glad it wasn't painted! LOL
Video or it didn't happen! Haha. Post run picture mean nothing, you could've scraped it at the mall.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #1248
sirhk100

Oh yeah, cause this series of 2 looks like it's going to end well...

No video but I could post the picture I'm actually taking and laughing about in this picture if you wanted...

And sure I could've done it at the mall but not sure how I'd have hit something up on the rear hatch pillar also. I'd think my fenders would've protected that area had it been a tragic mall accident! I'd heard there was a starbucks up at the end of this canyon with lots of apple products. Turned out it was a lie so we had to turn around and come back down it after going up it all.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #1249
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

looks like we are going to run up rocky gap road tomorrow from the red rock side and then back down the red rock side (no potato ridge).

If anybody wants in we will be meeting at the gas station in the parking lot on charleston/whatever where the dunkin donuts is around 10am.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 04:31 AM   #1250
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
looks like we are going to run up rocky gap road tomorrow from the red rock side and then back down the red rock side (no potato ridge). If anybody wants in we will be meeting at the gas station in the parking lot on charleston/whatever where the dunkin donuts is around 10am.

Augh! The one Monday I gotta work these days and someone finally posts a run, :
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:40 AM   #1251
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Augh! The one Monday I gotta work these days and someone finally posts a run, :
And it's Memorial Day at that!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #1252
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Im working today too.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 12:27 PM   #1253
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I wish I would have seen this earlier, oh well.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #1254
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

the red rock side of rocky gap is a whole lot more rocky than i remember!!!! I seriously don't remember it being half that bad. there were some decently washed out spots. Not like the back side but still. Not what i was expecting.

Anyway....phew. long hot day.

Quote:

Unread 05-26-2014, 06:07 PM   #1255
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
the red rock side of rocky gap is a whole lot more rocky than i remember!!!! I seriously don't remember it being half that bad. there were some decently washed out spots. Not like the back side but still. Not what i was expecting. Anyway....phew. long hot day.
I recognize a Jeep in those pics. That green sticker on the passenger side windshield is from Germany. It cost like $1500 and was used for smog purposes. It allowed me to use "smog lanes" in big cities.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #1256
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
I recognize a Jeep in those pics. That green sticker on the passenger side windshield is from Germany. It cost like $1500 and was used for smog purposes. It allowed me to use "smog lanes" in big cities.

They peeled it out of the window and were all 'this thing was in Germany?'

Quote:

Unread 05-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #1257
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
They peeled it out of the window and were all 'this thing was in Germany?'
I bought it in Germany. That Jeep has been to Germany, France, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Spain, Belgium, and Italy. It is better traveled than 99% of the population of the US.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #1258
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Anybody have wheeling plans this weekend?
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #1259
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Those in the WM702 crew are planning on a run this weekend. VV4W usually has an event on the 4th of July holiday weekend as well, but I am not sure if/what their plan is.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2014, 12:42 AM   #1260
jdenney741

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Those in the WM702 crew are planning on a run this weekend. VV4W usually has an event on the 4th of July holiday weekend as well, but I am not sure if/what their plan is.
I am going to try and go out on Sunday morning after I get back into town.
jdenney741 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.