Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 84 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 05-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #1246
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,144
Well, plastidip proved it's purpose today! Glad it wasn't painted! LOL

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #1247
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Well, plastidip proved it's purpose today! Glad it wasn't painted! LOL
Video or it didn't happen! Haha. Post run picture mean nothing, you could've scraped it at the mall.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #1248
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,144
Oh yeah, cause this series of 2 looks like it's going to end well...






No video but I could post the picture I'm actually taking and laughing about in this picture if you wanted...




And sure I could've done it at the mall but not sure how I'd have hit something up on the rear hatch pillar also. I'd think my fenders would've protected that area had it been a tragic mall accident! I'd heard there was a starbucks up at the end of this canyon with lots of apple products. Turned out it was a lie so we had to turn around and come back down it after going up it all.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #1249
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,267
looks like we are going to run up rocky gap road tomorrow from the red rock side and then back down the red rock side (no potato ridge).

If anybody wants in we will be meeting at the gas station in the parking lot on charleston/whatever where the dunkin donuts is around 10am.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 04:31 AM   #1250
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
looks like we are going to run up rocky gap road tomorrow from the red rock side and then back down the red rock side (no potato ridge). If anybody wants in we will be meeting at the gas station in the parking lot on charleston/whatever where the dunkin donuts is around 10am.

Augh! The one Monday I gotta work these days and someone finally posts a run, :
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:40 AM   #1251
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Augh! The one Monday I gotta work these days and someone finally posts a run, :
And it's Memorial Day at that!
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #1252
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,095
Im working today too.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 12:27 PM   #1253
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,768
I wish I would have seen this earlier, oh well.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #1254
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,267
the red rock side of rocky gap is a whole lot more rocky than i remember!!!! I seriously don't remember it being half that bad. there were some decently washed out spots. Not like the back side but still. Not what i was expecting.

Anyway....phew. long hot day.






__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:07 PM   #1255
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
the red rock side of rocky gap is a whole lot more rocky than i remember!!!! I seriously don't remember it being half that bad. there were some decently washed out spots. Not like the back side but still. Not what i was expecting. Anyway....phew. long hot day.
I recognize a Jeep in those pics. That green sticker on the passenger side windshield is from Germany. It cost like $1500 and was used for smog purposes. It allowed me to use "smog lanes" in big cities.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #1256
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
I recognize a Jeep in those pics. That green sticker on the passenger side windshield is from Germany. It cost like $1500 and was used for smog purposes. It allowed me to use "smog lanes" in big cities.


They peeled it out of the window and were all 'this thing was in Germany?'
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #1257
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
They peeled it out of the window and were all 'this thing was in Germany?'
I bought it in Germany. That Jeep has been to Germany, France, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Spain, Belgium, and Italy. It is better traveled than 99% of the population of the US.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #1258
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,768
Anybody have wheeling plans this weekend?
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #1259
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,913
Those in the WM702 crew are planning on a run this weekend. VV4W usually has an event on the 4th of July holiday weekend as well, but I am not sure if/what their plan is.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2014, 12:42 AM   #1260
jdenney741
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nv
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Those in the WM702 crew are planning on a run this weekend. VV4W usually has an event on the 4th of July holiday weekend as well, but I am not sure if/what their plan is.
I am going to try and go out on Sunday morning after I get back into town.
jdenney741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.