Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 65 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #961
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Hence the reason to get a smartphone

Posted from outer space.
If you think that's justification for the extra monthly money spent on one of those stupid things, you're high! Even with a smart phone I would hardly be checking this forum or any forums on weekends... Have you noticed MOST of my parts are mon-fri during the work day? And you're even crazier if you have something that notifies you when new posts are made!!! If that exists, and you use it... No offense but get a life! LOL

don't know if any of you remember that fairly hot chick I posted like a year ago that went out with. I stopped dating her cause her phone would constantly make noises. I'm like WTF is that? It was her phone notifying her everytime something happened on her facebook! Sorry but I don't care how hot you are, if you need a audible notification about anything that's happening on the internet, you're a looser in my book... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #962
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
If you think that's justification for the extra monthly money spent on one of those stupid things, you're high! Even with a smart phone I would hardly be checking this forum or any forums on weekends... Have you noticed MOST of my parts are mon-fri during the work day? And you're even crazier if you have something that notifies you when new posts are made!!! If that exists, and you use it... No offense but get a life! LOL

don't know if any of you remember that fairly hot chick I posted like a year ago that went out with. I stopped dating her cause her phone would constantly make noises. I'm like WTF is that? It was her phone notifying her everytime something happened on her facebook! Sorry but I don't care how hot you are, if you need a audible notification about anything that's happening on the internet, you're a looser in my book... LOL
I have push notifications enabled on my phone for the 4 main threads that I view on this site as well as FB. They are all silent. To top it off, as soon as I leave the house, it goes on "do not disturb" mode. It is hoenstly a nice change of pace from being the electronic leash that it usually is. I use my phone out here more for work than anything else. I have the personnel schedule, the flying schedule, maintenance schedule, as well as quick reference lists on it. Without it, I would be carrying around a laptop and a huge binder. Aside from work, I rarely even take it with me.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #963
Buschmann
1983 YJ Wrangler 

Why use a wrench when you could just not get it done by hand. ..same argument
Buschmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #964
Buschmann
1983 YJ Wrangler 

Also, you are saying people who take full advantage of an Internet forum you aldo use have no lifes. ...sounds pretty retarded
Unread 09-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #965
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Wow, that was a left field response, I had either Greg or Chris pegged as the next response to Khris' monthly internet/smart phone rant
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #966
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buschmann View Post
Why use a wrench when you could just not get it done by hand. ..same argument
dafuq are you talking about?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #967
Buschmann
1983 YJ Wrangler 

A notification on a smartphone is a "tool" to receive forum messages....he missed a message but doesnt need a "tool"....get it?
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #968
sirhk100

Ah is someone's smart phone feelings hurt?

Missing a message about a run isn't the end of the world and my life will go on, I just made a simple comment that it's a bummer I missed it. But for someone that has an alert setup on their phone for new posts on an internet forum... Yeah, that's kinda pathetic in my eyes. Let me guess, you probably can't leave your house without your phone, can't figure out where you're going without your phone and probably spend more time staring at it when out with your friends or family then you do socializing with them face to face.

I'll reply next time I'm online... Heading out to the garage to work...

Unread 09-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #969
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Wow, that was a left field response, I had either Greg or Chris pegged as the next response to Khris' monthly internet/smart phone rant
LOL, is it bad that I really had to sit and think about who Chris was for like 20 seconds? LOL I know him as Power, not Chris! And it's not a rant, it's more of a jab to people who virtually can't function without their phones. I mean really??? Notification on your hip of when new posts are posted on a forum??? That makes me laugh my *** off out loud for real!

Unread 09-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #970
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I understand what you mean about it not being a top priority, I am in a similar position which is why I don't respond nearly as often; the moment has already passed by the time I get caught up again which is sometimes 3-4 days before I check back in to the forum.
That being said, JF southern NV threads are my favorite of any forums because of the variety of folks and conversations going on. I don't think anything less of anyone that chooses to post more often or keep up via alerts mainly because its more entertaining for me in the long run.
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #971
Buschmann
1983 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I understand what you mean about it not being a top priority, I am in a similar position which is why I don't respond nearly as often; the moment has already passed by the time I get caught up again which is sometimes 3-4 days before I check back in to the forum.
That being said, JF southern NV threads are my favorite of any forums because of the variety of folks and conversations going on. I don't think anything less of anyone that chooses to post more often or keep up via alerts mainly because its more entertaining for me in the long run.
Exactly
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #972
Buschmann
1983 YJ Wrangler 

Also...with all the actual important stuff that comes across my phone, when I see the little jeep in the top corner I smile inside a little and read it when I have a sec.
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #973
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buschmann
Also...with all the actual important stuff that comes across my phone, when I see the little jeep in the top corner I smile inside a little and read it when I have a sec.
Ok now that IS a little weird
Unread 09-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #974
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm on constantly because I hate my job and it passes the time.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #975
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

jesus you f-tards this is the trail ride thread not the bs thread.

What do you guys think about gun prices starting to come back down and more ammo on the shelves?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.