Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 55 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #811
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza

Need a nut??
Yep, my right nut! Rofl

Unread 07-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #812
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

You know that's probably like a $5-10 fix if you walk into all hose with it right? Worse case have them knock out a whole hose for you, drop the shock and hose off at my house tonight during your route and pick it back up like 30 minutes later or anytime after finished and ready to go. No excuse man, step up and get it done!!!!
You're a helluva standup guy! I know of very few people who are so regularly willing to drop their fun projects to help finish someone else's! Thank you!
Unread 07-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #813
sirhk100

I may talk crap here and there and it's all in good fun so hopefully it doesn't get taken the wrong way but I try to make sure I can help out when I can, especially if it's something that will hinge on getting someone out for a fun day. LOL, BTW my reason for possibly flaking on this run is pretty darn legit if it happens but this late in the day I'm not really expecting an email saying we're doing it tomorrow now anyways so I should be out with you guys tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #814
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Those washes may be full of water tomorrow. Just hear All that area is getting hammered with rain.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #815
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Those washes may be full of water tomorrow. Just hear All that area is getting hammered with rain.
Maybe I'm sick, but I would love to run the washes WITH water in them.....be just like wheeling back in OK!!

Ahhhhh the good old days

This one in the rain is fun:

Death stare......Jeep you WILL climb that rock!! lol

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #816
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Lol sounds like fun..... I'll be at work
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #817
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
May not be full of water, but there may be some serious ruts and washouts. It will be interesting either way!
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #818
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Im probably out for this one due to the clay filled mud, last time I did PR after a rainstorm I couldn't get the mud splatters off my top again.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #819
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Im probably out for this one due to the clay filled mud, last time I did PR after a rainstorm I couldn't get the mud splatters off my top again.
Right there with you. Meguire's makes a really good convertible top cleaner that just about took mine off.
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #820
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

ok, so your timeframe sucks. My mom is talking about not even leaving my house until 9 to head to the airport. I think I will just head in the red rock side and meet you guys up there. I would like to drive up lovell canyon some and see just how bad the fire was up there. They still have Harris Springs Road and all of the other trials south of Kyle Canyon closed. I did the telephone line road up in Kyle Canyon today to get a higher view, but the real assessment of damage will be going up to the Griffith summit trail head.
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #821
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well, we could all sleep in a bit and move it back to 10ish? What's everyone think? I wouldn't mind the extra rest. If no consensual change, we'll stick to the original plan. Speak up guys.
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #822
Vegas89xj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

10 sounds good to me
Vegas89xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #823
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I could meet at the gas station on 160 @ 9:30... roll out at ten?

You don't have to change anything for me though, my feelings would not be hurt
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #824
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I could meet at the gas station on 160 @ 9:30... roll out at ten?

You don't have to change anything for me though, my feelings would not be hurt
You mean that shell we met at when we did wheeler? How you gonna make it to the air port and then pahrump in 30min?
Lets set the meet for that McDonald's at blue diamond and ft apache at 930, roll at 10. That way we can sleep in/finish chores/etc and be at the same place at the same time. Cool with everyone?
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #825
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

She has a rental car... do you mean blue diamond and rainbow

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.