Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #796 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
I'm in the midst of another situation and depending how it all works out I may be flaking tomorrow and may also be in need of your trailer if available Garza. I'm waiting to hear back from a 3rd party though as to what my plans are. There's even a chance I may be trying to hustle to figure out something for this afternoon. LOL


Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #797 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,844
Ok, so I compressed it to the floor, got no leak. gonna mount it up, and run it tomorrow. Worst case, it fails, and we ship it back to fox for them to fix it!

GAME ON for now!

My plan would be to meet at the trail head(or mcds for us so we could follow someone out) and start the trail around 930ish? whats everyone think. We will have the babies, so our time table has to be as loose as a nicklewhore on fremont st!

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #798 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:41 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Well assuming this other issue that's currently in the works doesn't interfere I'm down for whatever/whenever. I'll just keep watch on this thread for details and assume I'm in until I'm told otherwise. Waiting on an email to find out though. Hate to say it but this other gig that's in the works will have priority. Sorry... LOL

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
 
post #799 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Vegas89xj
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12
I should be ok to go when ever and Im right down the road from the mc Donalds and drive like an old lady(posted speed limit, don't want to pay for tickets) so if people don't mind that I'll meet at mcd's if they do mind I'll leave early and meet at the trail head.
Vegas89xj is offline  
post #800 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:57 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
I'm planning on going but haven't cleared it with the Mrs. yet. She is usually cool with it though.
ksturgio is offline  
post #801 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
My plan would be to meet at the trail head(or mcds for us so we could follow someone out) and start the trail around 930ish? whats everyone think.
Okay this is getting confusing - are you saying that you will be rolling on the trail @ 09:30 so regardless of where you are, you better be aired down and ready to roll onto the trail at 09:30 or are you saying some people are gonna meet at McD's some at the trailhead etc. @ 09:30 so those at the trailhead are going to be sitting around for 30-45 minutes until those meeting at McD's show up?

I say simplify it - be at the trailhead at 09:30. Those that want to meet at McD's to caravan to trailhead show up at 08:30 rolling no later than 08:45.
B0nez is offline  
post #802 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM
matthew900
Senior Member
 
matthew900's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fairland
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas89xj View Post
I should be ok to go when ever and Im right down the road from the mc Donalds and drive like an old lady(posted speed limit, don't want to pay for tickets) so if people don't mind that I'll meet at mcd's if they do mind I'll leave early and meet at the trail head.
I'll meet y'all at the Mc Donalds.

The wife wants to take her Titan too, is there any reason she won't be able to make it thru there with it? It's been a while since I did this trail but I thought she'd be fine as long as she takes the bypasses.
matthew900 is offline  
post #803 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

I'll meet y'all at the Mc Donalds.

The wife wants to take her Titan too, is there any reason she won't be able to make it thru there with it? It's been a while since I did this trail but I thought she'd be fine as long as she takes the bypasses.
I've had my f-150 through it I'm sure she would be fine.
ksturgio is offline  
post #804 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Vegas89xj
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12
I took my f150 on 35's through with no real issues but I also wasn't concerned with body damage on that truck, none was inflicted but I chose lines not caring
Vegas89xj is offline  
post #805 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Vegas89xj
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12
My f150 was also over a foot wider than a stock one due to long travel suspension, I wasn't thinking about that so she should do fine
Vegas89xj is offline  
post #806 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:08 PM
matthew900
Senior Member
 
matthew900's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fairland
Posts: 992
Thanks, sounds like she'll be fine. I'm only worried about major body damage. She's only had it a few months and she's already messed up both sides of the front bumper and desert pinstriped it.
matthew900 is offline  
post #807 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Garza
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm in the midst of another situation and depending how it all works out I may be flaking tomorrow and may also be in need of your trailer if available Garza. I'm waiting to hear back from a 3rd party though as to what my plans are. There's even a chance I may be trying to hustle to figure out something for this afternoon. LOL
Unless I'm using it it's always available I'll bring the keys home with me in case.
Garza is offline  
post #808 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
Thanks, sounds like she'll be fine. I'm only worried about major body damage. She's only had it a few months and she's already messed up both sides of the front bumper and desert pinstriped it.
I go through the bypasses not the washes. The only damage I got was a few scratches from trees and I broke a center cap on a rear tire mostly because I didn't want to wait for a spotter. I never scraped either.
ksturgio is offline  
post #809 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,844
Brake lines are in and bled. Shocks are in minus one but. Our plan is to meet at the Mcds at 8. We can roll out of there by 830-845. Be at the trailhead and air down! Hope to see everyone there!

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #810 of 1355 Old 07-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Garza
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Brake lines are in and bled. Shocks are in minus one but. Our plan is to meet at the Mcds at 8. We can roll out of there by 830-845. Be at the trailhead and air down! Hope to see everyone there!
Need a nut??
Garza is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 41963 09-29-2017 11:03 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
Nevada Jeeps Rickyb Nevada Jeep Forum 1 10-18-2009 07:35 PM
Elko, Nevada anyone? bernie Nevada Jeep Forum 3 08-09-2008 05:57 PM
Need Nevada Trails timatoe Nevada Jeep Forum 2 02-17-2008 03:38 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome