Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #796
sirhk100

I'm in the midst of another situation and depending how it all works out I may be flaking tomorrow and may also be in need of your trailer if available Garza. I'm waiting to hear back from a 3rd party though as to what my plans are. There's even a chance I may be trying to hustle to figure out something for this afternoon. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #797
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, so I compressed it to the floor, got no leak. gonna mount it up, and run it tomorrow. Worst case, it fails, and we ship it back to fox for them to fix it!

GAME ON for now!

My plan would be to meet at the trail head(or mcds for us so we could follow someone out) and start the trail around 930ish? whats everyone think. We will have the babies, so our time table has to be as loose as a nicklewhore on fremont st!
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #798
sirhk100

Well assuming this other issue that's currently in the works doesn't interfere I'm down for whatever/whenever. I'll just keep watch on this thread for details and assume I'm in until I'm told otherwise. Waiting on an email to find out though. Hate to say it but this other gig that's in the works will have priority. Sorry... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #799
Vegas89xj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I should be ok to go when ever and Im right down the road from the mc Donalds and drive like an old lady(posted speed limit, don't want to pay for tickets) so if people don't mind that I'll meet at mcd's if they do mind I'll leave early and meet at the trail head.
Vegas89xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #800
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm planning on going but haven't cleared it with the Mrs. yet. She is usually cool with it though.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #801
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
My plan would be to meet at the trail head(or mcds for us so we could follow someone out) and start the trail around 930ish? whats everyone think.
Okay this is getting confusing - are you saying that you will be rolling on the trail @ 09:30 so regardless of where you are, you better be aired down and ready to roll onto the trail at 09:30 or are you saying some people are gonna meet at McD's some at the trailhead etc. @ 09:30 so those at the trailhead are going to be sitting around for 30-45 minutes until those meeting at McD's show up?

I say simplify it - be at the trailhead at 09:30. Those that want to meet at McD's to caravan to trailhead show up at 08:30 rolling no later than 08:45.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #802
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas89xj View Post
I should be ok to go when ever and Im right down the road from the mc Donalds and drive like an old lady(posted speed limit, don't want to pay for tickets) so if people don't mind that I'll meet at mcd's if they do mind I'll leave early and meet at the trail head.
I'll meet y'all at the Mc Donalds.

The wife wants to take her Titan too, is there any reason she won't be able to make it thru there with it? It's been a while since I did this trail but I thought she'd be fine as long as she takes the bypasses.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #803
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

I'll meet y'all at the Mc Donalds.

The wife wants to take her Titan too, is there any reason she won't be able to make it thru there with it? It's been a while since I did this trail but I thought she'd be fine as long as she takes the bypasses.
I've had my f-150 through it I'm sure she would be fine.
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #804
Vegas89xj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I took my f150 on 35's through with no real issues but I also wasn't concerned with body damage on that truck, none was inflicted but I chose lines not caring
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #805
Vegas89xj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

My f150 was also over a foot wider than a stock one due to long travel suspension, I wasn't thinking about that so she should do fine
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #806
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, sounds like she'll be fine. I'm only worried about major body damage. She's only had it a few months and she's already messed up both sides of the front bumper and desert pinstriped it.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #807
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm in the midst of another situation and depending how it all works out I may be flaking tomorrow and may also be in need of your trailer if available Garza. I'm waiting to hear back from a 3rd party though as to what my plans are. There's even a chance I may be trying to hustle to figure out something for this afternoon. LOL
Unless I'm using it it's always available I'll bring the keys home with me in case.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #808
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
Thanks, sounds like she'll be fine. I'm only worried about major body damage. She's only had it a few months and she's already messed up both sides of the front bumper and desert pinstriped it.
I go through the bypasses not the washes. The only damage I got was a few scratches from trees and I broke a center cap on a rear tire mostly because I didn't want to wait for a spotter. I never scraped either.
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #809
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Brake lines are in and bled. Shocks are in minus one but. Our plan is to meet at the Mcds at 8. We can roll out of there by 830-845. Be at the trailhead and air down! Hope to see everyone there!
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #810
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Brake lines are in and bled. Shocks are in minus one but. Our plan is to meet at the Mcds at 8. We can roll out of there by 830-845. Be at the trailhead and air down! Hope to see everyone there!
Need a nut??
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.