Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - Page 49 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 07-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #721
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Zing zing! Rofl

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:12 AM   #722
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Zing zing! Rofl
You can't zing yourself! Going to a wedding for the women is all fine and good if you are single. When you are married, it is like going for your cousin because your sister turned you down.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #723
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
The bluendiamond gas station.

jeeze you two are a couple of women! I hope you have already picked out what purses to bring and what shoes to wear haha
Nah, I am too busy getting my hair did and my nails painted to worry about such trivial things right now.
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #724
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

You can't zing yourself! Going to a wedding for the women is all fine and good if you are single. When you are married, it is like going for your cousin because your sister turned you down.
This.

Yeah Powr, it's okay to admit that your woman revoked your man card and is making you go to a wedding. We all know your feeble attempts to make it sound more appealing is just a facade to hide your tears.
Unread 07-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #725
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Funny thing is going to a wedding after your married is like going to a strip club. Total waste. Look don't touch, spend a ton of money that you will regret later. At least at the strip club you don't have to worry about your wife catching you looking.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #726
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's like saying, "you can't go to a car how because you already own a car." Nope, I'll stick with the free food and drink in ac, and watch the drunk chicks. My wife is cool about it too. She'll likely be pointing out things I may be missing! She's awesome.
Unfortunately, it's my friend that's getting married, so I have to make an appearance. Won't be missing the heat though. I get enough of that at work.
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #727
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

it is like going for your cousin because your sister turned you down.
Being from Kentucky, I guess that's a good analogy...rofl. I go for the cousin, no sister.
Unread 07-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #728
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Good times today with Scott & Andrew, everyone else is a buncha 2A / Independence Day haters :-)

Thanks for letting me check out some of your firearms Andrew.. That 45-70 was amazing, I am still grinning every time I think about it & those others were pretty impressive too. Let me know when you are done with that .22 rifle and I will take it off your hands for you.
Unread 07-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #729
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Good times today with Scott & Andrew, everyone else is a buncha 2A / Independence Day haters :-)

Thanks for letting me check out some of your firearms Andrew.. That 45-70 was amazing, I am still grinning every time I think about it & those others were pretty impressive too. Let me know when you are done with that .22 rifle and I will take it off your hands for you.
Didn't you drive an fj up there?
Unread 07-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #730
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yep, none of us drove a Jeep of any kind. Though I did attempt to climb the hill I tried in my LJ in the snow.. no luck.
Unread 07-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #731
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

No prob buddy! I think you made me realize I need some RUGER 22 pistols. That single 10 man.....awesome.

Next time for the long distance 22 challenge Scott doesn get to use a scope haha

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #732
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Amen to that.. No scopes for Scott!

I really appreciate you sighting in my Hunter for me, I wasn't sure If I was just shooting inconsistently or adjusting it in the right directions. Always helps to have a pro
Unread 07-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #733
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I asked you guys if you wanted me to use open sights and you said no.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #734
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
It's like saying, "you can't go to a car how because you already own a car."
No, you go to a car lot to either replace or suplement the car that you already have. Are you looking to replace or suplement your wife? You have no excuse except that you wife has your balls in her purse and your man card has not only been revoked but shredded and set ablaze. You will never get it back, Susan.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #735
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

No, you go to a car lot to either replace or suplement the car that you already have. Are you looking to replace or suplement your wife? You have no excuse except that you wife has your balls in her purse and your man card has not only been revoked but shredded and set ablaze. You will never get it back, Susan.
Did you just sign this post as Susan? I may have been looking for a supplement, however, the "hotties" were all no better than fives, at best! The one seven was already married! D'Oh! My man card is still in my wallet, right next to the cash...oh, wait...crap! Married and Jeep owner. No cash, no card!
Signed, Sally! Rofl.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.