Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada

Here, might as well try to make it easier.

Post up in here with dates and times of runs, please try to keep it related to conversation related to actual trail runs.

I believe Greg and Matt are doing something this weekend, but I don't know when and where?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Angel peak, Saturday 8/4
Meet time & location: meet at the mcDonalds off of Farm/Durango at 7:30 and on the road by 8
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Matt, how does meet at the mcDonalds off of Farm/Durango at 7:30 and on the road by 8. That should have us getting out of the valley before it turns into a Sauna. Power said he might come and he has to be back at the homefront before 4
Unread 08-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

maybe I'll come.....maybe.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Bright & early Saturday - sounds like a plan
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hmm, then maybe i cant come. storage lot doesnt open until 8am :-(

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #7
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

isn't it open today and tomorrow?
Unread 08-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Open 8-6

I need to drive my work truck for work, which means i need it for my estimates tomorrow morning. So that rules out getting it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I MAY be able to get out of the office before 5 and get over there. Hell, maybe i'll just work from home tomorrow after my morning appointments.

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

do what you can, it would be nice to see the beast out in the dirt again. We are going to go from 95 to the summit then back down to Kyle Canyon, at least that was the plan last time we tried it. I did the first Kyle Canyon trail to where it meets up with the trail from 95 and it is a little bit longer and nothing special. The only thing that was different that way was a little fenced off spring that was feeding some horses, other then that it was blah and longer.
Unread 08-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

whats the trail like, also, whats the max elevation we will hit (I'm always interested in that, to sere how my truck performs, or if it performs, at high elevations).

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I believe that angels peak is right around 8800 on google maps.
Unread 08-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

that would be a new record!

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #13
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

The last portion is steep with the loose shale type rock from what I understand.
Unread 08-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #14
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So who all is a 100% for tomorrow?
Unread 08-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #15
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
So who all is a 100% for tomorrow?
Subscribing.....
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.