Tire Shop in Las Vegas? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Tire Shop in Las Vegas?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 10-28-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
mahgnillig
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Tire Shop in Las Vegas?

I'm on the lookout for a good deal on new wheels/tyres. I've found some decent deals online, but every place wants a small fortune for shipping! Is it worth it to look in town instead? Or have you guys found online places to still be cheaper even with the shipping costs?

I'm looking to get 33x12.5 tyres on Soft 8s. The Jeep is not a daily driver, so something aggressive and good in rocks/sand/dry washes is what I'm after (and snow on Mt. Charleston).

mahgnillig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
'92 vegas YJ
R.I.P. Ratmonkey

1992 YJ Wrangler 

discount tire will usually price match anyone. i used to get cheap quotes through a friend that works at pep boys and discount tire would always beat it. id ask them if they also beat online quotes
'92 vegas YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #3
SmackLayer
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Discount tire is the best for new tires. They price match and have the best service. And since all they sell are tires, they never try to sell you on other crap. plus you get life time balance and rotation - and I use it. After every off-road excursion, i take it in to get balanced and rotated.

Check craigslist too. I recently picked up 4 almost new BFG All Terrains 33x12.5x15 for $100 each from someone on craigslist - probably 95% tread.
SmackLayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.